JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We recently featured a great fall jacket from Straight Down and realized a bee thread on their gear is probably warranted. With their current sale some of the new stuff is going to be headed to me, but I have been a huge fan for a few years now.

Some of the best I have tried and curious to see what others have tried. If you haven’t and like extremely high quality this stuff is fantastic.

The swag quarter zip I have made by them is really really good. I always mean to try some more of their stuff but haven't yet for some reason.

Very nice looking stuff, but too rich for my blood!

Not familiar with the brand. I'll check them out.

Love the brand. I’ve been pretty vocal of that for a couple years now. (y)

• Admin
The current sale tab on their website has some great deals. I have both of these shirts I bought at Haig Point.

DA352CC9-C407-4988-8FB4-7225E8AB1718.jpeg9ED28EF7-B585-4537-BF36-EFA311075B91.jpeg
And I’m about to try their shorts being so marked down right now.

CCA230C9-E7A1-4F6B-AB5F-00EEE6E79502.jpeg

That middle polo is sharp!

I have a 1/4 zip that is awesome.

• Admin
SD has been a brand I always look for after your recommendation at the Hideaway pro shop, @JB . Great fit for me and as you said, solid quality.

I’ve seen some of their stuff locally but haven’t tried any yet. Most stuff I’ve seen looks good though

Never seen in person but product looks very nice but too pricey for me even with discounts.

If this works on their sale items, this becomes very attractive right now.

How is fit? Slim or relaxed... Under armour vs stitch?

They have some really nice looking stuff. I like those shorts a lot. I may have to do some pondering today

I have a pair of Straight Down golf pants that I bought a couple of years ago.
They are my favorite pants to wear when playing golf. I love the brushed feel of the fabric and how they fit.

I have a pair of Straight Down golf pants that I bought a couple of years ago.
They are my favorite pants to wear when playing golf. I love the brushed feel of the fabric and how they fit.

A lot of the pants are marked WAY down right now, so I might jump on those two.

Stuff looks interesting.

based on some feedback here should check it out.

20% off signup is great.

Their camo print is not good at all

Stuff looks interesting.

based on some feedback here should check it out.

20% off signup is great.

Their camo print is not good at all

Their 30% off if you buy three things right now is solid.
The two shirts I posted above that I have are great.

Picked up 3 things in their current sale to get the 30% off and will post when they come in.

Goat 🐐 shorts???!??!? Cmmmooooonnnnn now!!

Back