I am going to go to their website... and if I buy something, it's your fault.

...at least that is what I'll tell the wife when more packages arrive lmao
I can accept that

I am going to go to their website... and if I buy something, it's your fault.

...at least that is what I'll tell the wife when more packages arrive lmao

How do the shirts fit? Comparisons to Nike, Peter Millar, FJ?

How do the shirts fit? Comparisons to Nike, Peter Millar, FJ?

Closer to Nike than Millar to me for fit, but quality is better than both.
I wear a L in Nike and Straight Down, and am in between a M and L in Millar.

I need more now

Not sure how I missed this thread! Straight Down is my local golf company and have been rocking their gear for years. I used to get my company logo embroidered on everything. Heck my wife used to tutor the owner’s kids!

Love the polos, probably the best collar I’ve found on a golf shirt and their lightweight 1/4 zips are phenomenal.

I strongly encourage folks to check them out, I’ve had some of their apparel for 8 years and they still look good. Little pricey but great quality.

Got one of their new shirts in for review and the quality is still so so so impressive in hand. Feels like silk more than performance material.

Plus, the pattern might be perfect for this Okie…

It’s called “axe to grind”

B6C2DBFD-22E5-4EE3-B746-0500C9FD4562.jpeg6F032271-DBBD-4A31-85A2-262A22C11751.jpeg

Saw a few strait down shirts at a course nearby last weekend. They felt great in hand. One of them had the card suits as a pattern looked really cool.

It looks good. Straight Down has become my go-to polo.

I need to try the polos. I have a Swag 1/4 zip and the quality is outstanding.

JB's comment on their quality sold me. I'm easy.....but not cheap.

Wore Straight Down shorts for the last two rounds and they are up there with my favorites. For my body, they sit absolutely perfect at the leg which is not way below the knee and certainly not thigh highs. Love the material and the fit.

I’ve now washed and worn the one I got for review three times and I am impressed as heck. I swear, it feels like silk more than a performance polo, but in the 100 degree heat it’s just been absolutely fantastic

Bumping this, because I finally was able to get some apparel. Club was having a sale today, so 70% off some things, and these were in my size. Less than 30 per for a polo and a 1/4zip I am stoked to wear!

044C64DB-8A89-4D4B-92ED-810C7F99B7E7.jpeg

Bumping this, because I finally was able to get some apparel. Club was having a sale today, so 70% off some things, and these were in my size. Less than 30 per for a polo and a 1/4zip I am stoked to wear!

View attachment 9045352
Nicely done!!! Straight down is awesome.

My straight down from true blue is one of my fav shirts.

Back