Streaks of PAR or better

dizzyg12

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if anyone really tracks this but we have a consecutive birdie round thread so I thought I'd throw this out there - what's your longest consecutive par or better streak? Right now mine is sitting at 5 (all in the same round). This can carry over from round to round if you'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assuming you are asking about consecutive holes of par or better. If that is the case, I had a 13 hole stretch yesterday between bogeys.

My longest stretch of holes is 8.

My streak this year has been 5 so far. I've done it 4 times this year. Yeah, I'm a true "Hacker". :angry:

6 in a row has happened a couple times in the last few weeks... and then I do something silly.

Longest stretch for this year was Sat where I had Par, Par, par, birdie, par.

Off the top of my head I had a nice run on Memorial Day

#9-Par
#10-Birdie
#11-Birdie
#12-Par
#13-Par
#14-Par
#15-Bogey
#16-Par
#17-Bogey

Even through those holes, was -2 through 5 on the back

18 holes for me with par or better, bogie free. Lately it's been 11-13 holes.

I've had one bogey-free round, so 18 holes.

No idea what my bogey-free streak would be this year. Probably around nine holes.

It's not something I've ever tracked…and…well…I'm sure it's never gotten higher than 5 or 6 holes…

Right now mine is at 5 (all in the same round) with 2 pars, followed by 2 birdies, followed by 1 par on holes 14 - 18

My best was in a tournament 30 years ago where I had 1 bogey in 36 holes with the last 28 holes bogey free. This year there have been no bogey free rounds but I've had 4 or 5 rounds with only 1 bogey on the card and I think the longest stretch was 16 holes.

Wow some good streaks out there! It amazes me when I see some stats on game golf where people are playing At even par on the season with hundreds of rounds in. You'd have to have some impressive runs to do that!

Just par or better? after this weekend, 2. Yes I made two holes par or better in a row! lol. I typically will shoot par, bogey and have a blow up hole or two per 9.

I believe my best is 7 or 8. A birdie and then 6 or 7 pars.

I did well during my first round on Saturday, started out with a chip in par and ended up going 1 under through 7 holes with 1 birdie.

I parred 3 holes in a row once. It was probably a year or so ago, and I haven't really come close to duplicating the trick.

I went eight holes with three birdies mixed in there.Than the rest of the holes stunk.But for eight holes I felt like I knew what I was doing

6 holes of par or better is my longest streak this year.

Don't know my best this year but I went -1 (par, birdie, par, par, par) for the first 5 holes yesterday so that's probably one of my better streaks for this year. Last year, I'm pretty sure I had a couple of streaks of 9 or 10 holes par or better.

I need to get back into the groove I had last year. I was a lot more relaxed and swung easier (particularly on the tee). This year I've been trying to force scoring and it hasn't helped.

I had a round early this year with my wife where I bogey'd the first 2 holes and then had 15 pars in a row and a double bogey to finish. My best round in two years as of right now.

Back