Streamsong buddy trip

mattglavin

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m interested in a winter trip to Streamsong this year, and there “Ultimate Buddy Package” (3 nights stay, and 3 rounds) looked very cool. Anyone have any idea in pricing on this package? I know it will depend on dates, but trying to get a ballpark without calling them. Thanks for any insight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you can book packages through their website. Might be worth checking out there

I believe you can book packages through their website. Might be worth checking out there

Thanks. They don’t give any pricing on the website.

They sure do it you click all the way to checkout.
One package was 3:days...2 nights 2 rounds and 2 breakfasts for $1100 a person in January
Thanks. They don’t give any pricing on the website.

They sure do it you click all the way to checkout.
One package was 3:days...2 nights 2 rounds and 2 breakfasts for $1100 a person in January

Well, my bad. Thanks!!

I’m interested in a winter trip to Streamsong this year, and there “Ultimate Buddy Package” (3 nights stay, and 3 rounds) looked very cool. Anyone have any idea in pricing on this package? I know it will depend on dates, but trying to get a ballpark without calling them. Thanks for any insight!!

I went last summer for one night and two rounds. After it was all said and done it cost me a little over $500

Looks like the "THE TOUR PACKAGE The Ultimate Buddy Golf Experience" he is referencing is the only package w/o the "Book Now" option

Ahh ok cool
Looks like the "THE TOUR PACKAGE The Ultimate Buddy Golf Experience" he is referencing is the only package w/o the "Book Now" option

I went last summer for one night and two rounds. After it was all said and done it cost me a little over $500

what did you think? worth it?

what did you think? worth it?

With the crew I went with, yes. We laughed our asses off. I’ve been and don’t need to go back.

Our group is currently trying to decide between there in January or Whistling Straits in August. Curious to hear others' thoughts on Streamsong as a go ol f trip destination.

With the crew I went with, yes. We laughed our asses off. I’ve been and don’t need to go back.

It’s always about the people for me. That being said I’d like to give streamsong a try one day.

It’s always about the people for me. That being said I’d like to give streamsong a try one day.

If you’ve been then you should go. Better places for a guys trip IMO

Not sure when Freddie went but I did a night stay with a couple buddies and we did blue one day, red the next. That hotel gets reallllll quiet during the off season, and there's nothing around you. You'd better stock up on beverages ahead of time.

I thought the hotel was nice, courses are good but they're tricky when you go in blind. A good caddie can save you several strokes out there, and a bad caddie can cost you a lot just the same. I don't think I'd stay at the hotel again, just cause you're all but stuck out there.

If you’ve been then you should go. Better places for a guys trip IMO

My fall vacation was a stay home one but wanted to do a golf trip. This was on the list except rates even in October seemed high already and felt I could do more with that much money. Ended up doing a bunch of day trips up and down the coast instead. Seems like for the $$$ there are so many better choices.

Our group is currently trying to decide between there in January or Whistling Straits in August. Curious to hear others' thoughts on Streamsong as a go ol f trip destination.

Go to Arcadia Bluffs in August. Stay on site and you’ll have an amazing experience for a fraction of the cost.

I'm going there at the end of July. Can't wait!
Go to Arcadia Bluffs in August. Stay on site and you’ll have an amazing experience for a fraction of the cost.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm going there at the end of July. Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You will love it. Haven’t heard much about the new 18, but the two original ones I played in August a few years ago. Absolutely breathtaking views, and the courses themselves are awesome.

If you're willing to walk, I'd say Streamsong. Views may not be the same, but the courses are a blast. That being said, you do get most of your value at either place by playing 36 per day, which could be difficult with the daylight in January.

Back