Struggling with consistency, please help, Freddie

rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
I struggle with consistency, some days I am on and dialed in, and on others I look like I haven't swung a club in years. I recorded my swing, and feel like I saved some of the worst offenders in terms of my miss (left smother). Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Also, I'm not easily offended, so bluntness is welcome.

You need a better driving range.?⛳

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You need a better driving range.?⛳

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Finkbine has been slacking in their practice area/range this year... it's kind of concerning.

I struggle with consistency, some days I am on and dialed in, and on others I look like I haven't swung a club in years. I recorded my swing, and feel like I saved some of the worst offenders in terms of my miss (left smother). Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Also, I'm not easily offended, so bluntness is welcome.

You weight distribution is causing all your problems. Your swing takes you directly to your left side which is placing you in the bad positions I saw in your videos. Your tempo is aiding in this problem. If you slow the back swing down and turn you shoulders over you right leg you should be able to maintain proper spine angle and do away with the reverse C.

You weight distribution is causing all your problems. Your swing takes you directly to your left side which is placing you in the bad positions I saw in your videos. Your tempo is aiding in this problem. If you slow the back swing down and turn you shoulders over you right leg you should be able to maintain proper spine angle and do away with the reverse C.
Thanks Freddie, I'll give this a shot. Getting quick with the back swing has been a problem for years. Any tips on how to get proper weight distribution? Is it as simple as slowing down the backswing?

Also GL in the RR.

Thanks Freddie, I'll give this a shot. Getting quick with the back swing has been a problem for years. Any tips on how to get proper weight distribution? Is it as simple as slowing down the backswing?

Also GL in the RR.

Turn your shoulders over you right leg will get the weight over to the right side. If you cross your arm over your chest and just turn your shoulders 90* over the right leg you should feel about 60% of your weight on the instep of the right foot.

Thanks for the well wish Biloxi. Gonna have a good ole time!

I would move the balls a little more forward in your stance. You to rush everything to get back to the ball so early.

Back