Stryker's Club Champion fitting experience

Well my irons finally showed back up yesterday afternoon. Of course the 60* weather and sunshine is now gone and has been replaced with rain in the forecast every single day in the next 10 days..... we’ll except the 2 days the temperature is a high of 30.:mad:

I guess I won’t get a chance to put them through their paces for a bit but they came back looking awesome. I cleaned them before they shipped out and they look even better now. Now just biting my nails hoping the weather people lost their minds and this rain is going away sooner rather then later.

Nice write up. I've been swinging graphite for 27 years. When I showed up to a fitting two weeks ago...First words were let's try you in steel. I was there with an open mind and let the fitter push the fitting. We eventually came around to graphite was best and went they way. My ulterior motive was to try out the PXG but the shop's price point was near twice my buy on line point...A primary hurdle for so many is that awkward your price vs what I know I can get it for...…….

Nice write up. I've been swinging graphite for 27 years. When I showed up to a fitting two weeks ago...First words were let's try you in steel. I was there with an open mind and let the fitter push the fitting. We eventually came around to graphite was best and went they way. My ulterior motive was to try out the PXG but the shop's price point was near twice my buy on line point...A primary hurdle for so many is that awkward your price vs what I know I can get it for...…….
If you happen to be former military I believe PXG offers discounts.

Back