tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6
I had a biz training in Phoenix this week and was supposed to fly back to Seattle this evening. Not so fast... Seattle had a foot of snow, an ice storm, and most flights have been cancelled. I'm stuck. Just checked into a cheap hotel in Phoenix, and am booking a tee time for tomorrow. Could be worse!

I had a biz training in Phoenix this week and was supposed to fly back to Seattle this evening. Not so fast... Seattle had a foot of snow, an ice storm, and most flights have been cancelled. I'm stuck. Just checked into a cheap hotel in Phoenix, and am booking a tee time for tomorrow. Could be worse!

Now that is the way a true THPer would handle that situation.

Good thing you're stuck in a good golf town!

I think they say, "When you have lemons, make lemonade". Enjoy while you can.

Hell, I would consider that a good thing! Golf for you! Pretty sweet.

Call yoccos

Dude it sucks up here my whole town is out of power all the hotels are booked. Absolutely nuts!

Update! I have a couple of Seattle friends stuck here as well and we booked a tee time at TPC champions tomorrow ( and it will be expensed!)! I'm feeling better about the situation. Yoccos.... You around?

Update! I have a couple of Seattle friends stuck here as well and we booked a tee time at TPC champions tomorrow ( and it will be expensed!)! I'm feeling better about the situation. Yoccos.... You around?
Now, that would be sweet if he could join you!

Haha my parents just flew in here for the same reason...so weird seeing snow in Seattle. Hope you all enjoy the round the course is in pretty good shape right now.

Haha my parents just flew in here for the same reason...so weird seeing snow in Seattle. Hope you all enjoy the round the course is in pretty good shape right now.

Great news! Thanks concept!

Enjoy your round. Might as well stay a little longer and play some more, the weekend is next. Let em get the roads and power straightened up before you go back home.

I think you should eat a Sanora Dog.

Dude, the Hooters by ASU has a wait staff that is very easy on the eyes. Just hang out in Phoenix, I'll be flying in on Wednesday!

Dude, the Hooters by ASU has a wait staff that is very easy on the eyes. Just hang out in Phoenix, I'll be flying in on Wednesday!

Josh, I hate to break the news to you but this changed. Can't say what happened for sure but not only is the service horrendous... the staff is average at best.

Tomahawk! Man I just saw this thread! I'm already at work. What time are you golfin?

Yoccos....please come to the white courtesy phone for an important message

Hahaha.. man I'm usually on late. I was occupied last night lol.

Josh, I hate to break the news to you but this changed. Can't say what happened for sure but not only is the service horrendous... the staff is average at best.

Tomahawk! Man I just saw this thread! I'm already at work. What time are you golfin?

This makes me sad in the pants.

Could be worse is right. You could be stuck in Indiana! Couple of inches of snow yesterday.....it is 12 degrees right now and we are to get 4 to 6 inches of snow later today and overnight. I'd be happy to trade ya!

Man yoccos, you missed a great day. Shot 81 at TPC Champions today, with rented equipment. Rescheduled flight is on time and I am at the airport. The course is in good shape and the greens are rolling great! what a great place to be stuck! Next time yoccos!

Man yoccos, you missed a great day. Shot 81 at TPC Champions today, with rented equipment. Rescheduled flight is on time and I am at the airport. The course is in good shape and the greens are rolling great! what a great place to be stuck! Next time yoccos!

That's awesome man. Glad to hear you had a good time down here in the valley.

Back