Stuff Golfers Say

JTnumbers

College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
For your viewing pleasure... I saw this tonight and I could not stop laughing. I figured I'd pass it on to you. Enjoy!

All so funny but yet so true. Every single one of them I've said or heard haha

Pretty spot-on, good stuff :D

Hmmmmmmm....fairly sure I have said at least some of those....

That was pretty dead on accurate.

Pretty good. I didn't hear, "I picked my head up" though. That has to be the most used phrase on the course.

haha. That was hilarious, I like the "there was a crick there!?!"

Love the cameo appearance by Lucas! I thought the original was more funny.

^Siri probably sucks.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Funny way to start a morning

Both vids are too funny !
Great way to start my morning....thanks !

Both are right on but I like the original!

Funny stuff guys, thanks for a great start to the day. :laughing:

Funny as hell.. So very true.. LOL One of my local favorites I hear is "Yeah, but I hit it good"!!

LOL - Would love to say I have never used an "excuse" like that before, but they are all so true :)

hilarious. love it!

Funny as hell.. So very true.. LOL One of my local favorites I hear is "Yeah, but I hit it good"!!

That's about 90% of why I keep playing...

Lmao, that is awesome!

I think they just voice recorded my round last weekend and put it in a video.

You think they could have paid me for my work.

Funny stuff. We've all said most of those at some point. My friends and I like to joke with the "One yard!" that Tiger always shouts at the ball.

Maybe next time you can let your husband tee off for you...

Your tampon string got caught around your putter shaft... (said with a Marlboro hanging out of your mouth)

Haha, both of those are classic. I love the "The wind changed right as I swung."

I also enjoy the "Bite", "release" comments on chips. THose always crack me up, and I am usually the one saying it.

This was great! I've given up shouting "GO!" at the ball and started yelling "TRAVEL!" in my best Graeme McDowell accent. Heard him say it on TV once and loved it.

Back