Stupid sports fans

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.

Can’t say bomb on a campus

Just more stupidity. I'd like to know how long they wasted between the initial threat and the determination it was a false threat.

That's a hell of a friend

What is with some of these Alabama fans? First the dud that poisoned the trees in Toomer's Corner and now this guy? Unbelievable.

What is with some of these Alabama fans? First the dud that poisoned the trees in Toomer's Corner and now this guy? Unbelievable.

I was just about to make the same comparison. I think that dude got arrested multiple times and it seems like I saw he died a few years ago. Irrational moves by wacky people.

Anyone who goes this bananas over a Sports team needs to be on the no-fly list, and the no-gun list if there is such a thing in the USA.

When did things get so bad? (I'll show my age) 30 years ago all you had to worry about was getting in a fist fight if you pissed someone off.

When did things get so bad? (I'll show my age) 30 years ago all you had to worry about was getting in a fist fight if you pissed someone off.

I dunno man. People been calling in fake bomb threats for stupid reasons my whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not limited to only sports fans. Some people just do really stupid things without consideration of the consequences. Prison is full of people who meet this description.

Back