Sub70 Demo Package Arrived

RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Can't wait to get these out on the range tomorrow.
f4e42eaa59cf31bc36d3efe6285c8841.jpg
6c19e1d6ad2acc74def98708ff50701d.jpg
9fb1be6b1ecf524081cc852d00dbd6af.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice, those look really good. Looking forward to your range thoughts.

Nice, those look really good. Looking forward to your range thoughts.
Yeah can't wait to see how they perform. See which one fits me between the 2 models.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We dying here man? How’d they go?

I wish Sub 70 would make a left handed club :sneaky:

I wish Sub 70 would make a left handed club :sneaky:

699’s are available LH and RH. I dont know about anything else from them but these for sure are. I’m impressed as hell with that club. It’s between almost a 4i replacement. It’s within 5-10 yards into or with the wind.

Pin seeker. I dunno why but I’ve hit it from 175-230 depending on wind and in the 6 or so hits, it’s been all over the pin every time except the one I deliberately flared right, I just lost the wind. 5ft further down and I’m inside 10ft. It hit and stayed, still made a great pitch but missed the %^#%#^£*>% 3 footer.

699’s are available LH and RH. I dont know about anything else from them but these for sure are. I’m impressed as hell with that club. It’s between almost a 4i replacement. It’s within 5-10 yards into or with the wind.

Pin seeker. I dunno why but I’ve hit it from 175-230 depending on wind and in the 6 or so hits, it’s been all over the pin every time except the one I deliberately flared right, I just lost the wind. 5ft further down and I’m inside 10ft. It hit and stayed, still made a great pitch but missed the %^#%#^£*>% 3 footer.
Interesting. I'm in the market for wedges and hybrids but damn, that utility iron has my attention at 22*.

We dying here man? How’d they go?
Sorry. Thought I replied back to this. Out of the 699s and the 699 Pros I liked the 699s better. Felt like I hit the sweet spot better with them. And when I did man did they hit well. Even when I didn't they still hit well. The feeling of that sweet spot hit.... it was nice. The black 699 Pros look nice but they were worn. So if you don't like that worn look with black clubs I would stick with the satin finish. I'm gonna go with the 699 Satin when i do get mine. Just gotta figure out what shafts I want. Think I know what grips. They grips that were on there I didn't care for.

They just extended out their Cyber Monday sale until 2 PM CT time today. 10% off everything except Demo clubs.

Interesting. I'm in the market for wedges and hybrids but damn, that utility iron has my attention at 22*.

I see they have one at 17*. Intrigued but honestly I can’t imagine it working better than the standard 4i based on as far as that 7i goes.

My normal 7i for example goes 150-175 wind dependent. Might stretch it to 190 if I step on it downwind.

I was hitting this 175-180 into a pretty good wind and I wasn’t using a good wind ball. Neutral wind and stepped on it I hit one 225. It’s easily 30 yards longer. Which is awesome if I played a lot of courses where I could use the distance. My current set gaps well for the shorter courses I usually play (sub 6600).

But a UT or 4i that I can get a consistent 230+ out of? I could use that in my life. Might even convince me to play golf instead of bomb and gouge.

Nice! I think you're going to like them. I played 699 irons for most of the year and they were a lot of fun. Made the game much more enjoyable for me.

Nice! I think you're going to like them. I played 699 irons for most of the year and they were a lot of fun. Made the game much more enjoyable for me.
Yeah hate that winter is hitting here because I want to get them now and get out on the course. But since I prob won't be back out there until next year I'm gonna hold off until right before then. Thinking about getting their 3 & 5W and maybe a utility. Just change my entire bag, except for my driver.

Yeah hate that winter is hitting here because I want to get them now and get out on the course. But since I prob won't be back out there until next year I'm gonna hold off until right before then. Thinking about getting their 3 & 5W and maybe a utility. Just change my entire bag, except for my driver.

I have a 4 hybrid and I'll be honest, I didn't really care for it. But I really do want to try their fairway woods. I'm excited to see if they bring out anything new in 2021.

Going to try one of their FWs possibly soon

I have a 4 hybrid and I'll be honest, I didn't really care for it. But I really do want to try their fairway woods. I'm excited to see if they bring out anything new in 2021.
They do have some new irons coming out. Yeah I've heard some good things about their fairway woods. I may go 3 & 5 and utility, 4-AW.

Going to try one of their FWs possibly soon
Do they have a demo set for their fairway woods? Stupid question because if they don't all you have to do is call them and they will set up a demo package for ya. I'd be interested in trying them out too.

Do they have a demo set for their fairway woods? Stupid question because if they don't all you have to do is call them and they will set up a demo package for ya. I'd be interested in trying them out too.
I did not know that was an option but may give them a call on it soon thanks

My son has the 939x 3 Hybrid and it's really performed well for him. He has the HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 in 6.5/X and it's his 200 yard carry club (usually rolls out to 210). I've tried it a few times and it worked well for me. It's an easy 230 yard 3 iron replacement for me and performed well enough that I may order their 949x Pro hybrid when it is released. And I've been an anti-hybrid guy forever since so many brands build them with an excessive draw bias. I've played a 2i Utility in that spot for years now.

I did not know that was an option but may give them a call on it soon thanks
I wanted to try out the 699 and 699 Pros. So for a normal demo package you pickba model and they will send you a 6 and 9 for which ever model you pick. I called and they said ok we will send out a 6&9 of the 699 and 699 Pros black. All for the price of one demo. So yeah they are an awesome company that will work with ya.

Back