Sugar Golf – Golf Ball Review

After watching the TXG review, I decided to buy a cube of Sugar golf balls. Yesterday, I gave each of my playing partners in our foursome two Sugar golf balls to get an opinion from each after our round. Everyone was really pleased with the performance and feel of the ball. We are all mid-handicappers and have played a variety of golf balls but everyone felt that the price performance ratio of these balls was excellent and we are all going to continue playing the ball.

The name might be funky, but the performance is right up there with the best costing twice as much.

In summary, no loss of distance off the driver, long when hit with irons, and good spin going into the greens. Putter feel was excellent and predictable.

Did I miss something or are they only available in 27-ball cubes? That's a lot of balls just to test them, especially if you end up not liking them. I think I had looked at them but didn't get any for that reason.

When I first saw the title, I thought this was going to be a thread about Matt Gaetz and this was his nickname on Seeking Arrangements.

Just received my cube, will report back after a few rounds with them

Merged with another thread on the topic.

Is the cost of entry for trial too high? Should they offer discounted sleeves as a test?
I believe so. I have seen some reviews and was like ehh I might try these since they perform. Ohh 27 balls at 70 plus bucks just to try out something they I may not like? No thanks. If they had 3 ball sleeves I'd try them.

Back