Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone rocking a Sugar Skull Putter cover?

I just saw a post they did for a cover to represent 9/11 firemen, sending 10 dollars from each cover to the Families of Freedom Fund which is super cool. All pre-order and closed already, but I saw some THPer names in the comments so that's cool.

And the special looks fantastic.

I don't have one, but love their stuff. If I was going to throw down for a boutique putter cover they'd be my first stop.

Shoot - can't believe I missed that. I've liked some of their past offerings.

I have a couple. I have the forth of July release from a couple years ago.

Great more skulls :rolleyes:, sorry that was my initial reaction. I think the donation is fantastic though.

I have had a couple of their covers. They make some quality stuff for sure.

Never heard of them, great to know some of that money is going to a cause though.

Have not ventured in to the SSG realm yet.

@e1iterate has an extensive collection of Sugar Skull Golf covers!

The twin towers one is great. That is great they are giving back to the families that lost a family member as well .

How dare you roll your eyes at me @Jman :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have seen them on instagram and those 9/11 designs are great but I can't start collecting anything else.

the skull designs in the OP aren't really my thing. the twin towers is pretty good though.

I'm in a similar boat with skulls in general, but the Sugar Skull is pretty cool. They also have a TON of different designs if you scroll through their instagram page. Some pretty awesome ones of Tiger Woods, and their Elf Sugar Skull is pretty fantastic hahaha

This company is super underrated. I’ll get some pictures of my collection later and post them up.

Nice stuff.

Skulls are not my thing for covers, yet could definitely sport something representing 9/11 that appealed to me.

Nice - looking forward to it, sounds like you've got quite the haul.

Haven’t forgotten. I have a couple of more in the mail I wanted to get in the picture.

Haven’t forgotten. I have a couple of more in the mail I wanted to get in the picture.
hahaha I was about to come in here for a call to action!

Let's see a couple of them at least! Maybe some of your favs?

hahaha I was about to come in here for a call to action!

Let's see a couple of them at least! Maybe some of your favs?

Here is my marvel collection.

E76D9407-4AA7-48C0-B358-3D0BAE178161.jpeg

Back