Summer/Team Season review - BulldogsGolf

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP,

I have been so incredibly busy this summer that I have not had much, if any, time, to be on here! I worked at my home country club in the pro shop all summer which was an incredible experience for me, and I hope to be doing it again next summer. I did get out there and play alot of golf still, with my low rounds being 74, 75 (twice), and 76 (three times). I was mostly between 77-79 however. As a result, my handicap dropped to a 7.4 to end the season, which I am very excited about. My senior team season went well, and we surpassed every expectation that I could possibly have set. We finished 12-4, putting us 3rd in our league and the best we've done since I have been part of the team. I placed 3rd individually at our league tournament shooting 76 that included two stupid bogeys on 16 and 18 that shouldn't have happened (a 3 putt on 16 and a missed 5' on 18). But nonetheless I was pumped about solo 3rd. However, my sectional round was forgettable from the start, as I started triple, par, double, double, double, and never recovered. I did make two birdies coming in, but still threw bogeys in there to pump up my score even more. All in all it was a good year for me and now that things are settling back down I hope to be back and active here more and more!

Thanks again THP!

BDG

Sounds like a solid year. Congrats!

Man congrats on the solid year! Hope you have more time around here now

Sounds like a great year all around, Congrats!

Those are some solid scores there , Glad you made it back to THP !

Good job, BDG. Like the avatar as well.

Congrats on the good year! Glad to have you back

Sounds like you had a good year dude, congrats!

nice dude. Where were sectionals held this year?

nice dude. Where were sectionals held this year?

Rolling Hills at Antlers. Hilly, tricky course for the many who don't know it. I think I just got very nervous and began playing bad. Thank you to all of you that responded as well. The other thing that I forgot to mention, as Hawk noticed, was my avatar. I recently was accepted to Methodist University and its Professional Golf Management program! Can't wait to go there!!

Good luck with the PGM program. I wish I knew about that when I was getting ready for college. I'm now trying to pass my PAT and get started in a golf career as well.

Good luck with college and congrats on getting accepted.

Congrats BDG! That's awesome news!

Back