Summit Golf in Nashville, TN

Summit

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a club fitter/builder based out of Nashville, TN. During this crazy time we are in, I've been stuck at home and locked out of my fitting studio so I thought I would make an account here and introduce myself. Hope everyone is staying safe and finding ways to pass time! If anyone has any questions about gear, fitting, building etc... I'd love to be available to answer them and just chat about golf!

For those that are interested, my website is www.summitgolfnashville.com (I don't know if that's against rules to post, so sorry if it is).

Welcome to THP! @JDax is from the Nashville area.

Welcome aboard!

Hello! I'm a club fitter/builder based out of Nashville, TN. During this crazy time we are in, I've been stuck at home and locked out of my fitting studio so I thought I would make an account here and introduce myself. Hope everyone is staying safe and finding ways to pass time! If anyone has any questions about gear, fitting, building etc... I'd love to be available to answer them and just chat about golf!

For those that are interested, my website is www.summitgolfnashville.com (I don't know if that's against rules to post, so sorry if it is).

Welcome to THP! It's always good to have another clubmaker/clubfitter onboard!

Here are a couple of threads to get your feet wet, @Summit!

Well, I had included some links, but someone removed them. I might go tag you in the threads. If those get removed, I'll PM you some links. Good conversation on the clubmaking subject that could use some experienced responses.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP, I've seen your ads on Facebook recently. Hopefully when all this clears up I can come down and check out your establishment!

Welcome!!! Gad to have another expert around.

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Hopefully an oversite on their part, however, I sent them an e-mail on Sunday and still waiting for a response. :unsure:

What all do you fit? I’ve got family in Knoxville and visit occasionally...

Back