Sun Mountain C-130S and Clicgear....

Nixhex524

Reaction score
Anybody rocking this combo with a 3.5+? I bought a three5 a while back and it's a nice bag, but when I got the Clicgear 3.5+ I quickly realized, they weren't a good pair. The bottom of the three5 doesn't sit right on the cart causing it to rub on the front wheel. I realize I bought a carry bag and use it on a push cart but I am ready to move on to the proper bag for the clicgear. From the looks of it though, the C-130S has a similar bottom to the three5 which has me a little bummed. Also, I am open to hearing what you guys are using with your clicgear 3.5... I am looking for something fairly lightweight with a good divider system to make it easier to get clubs in and out, but most importantly, it can not slide off the bottom support of the push cart. What do you consider the latest and greatest? Or, older but still great? TIA

The clicgear cart bag is designed for use on the cart. It works really well with it. I have also used a 14 Titleist bag and a Ben Hogan BH1 stand bag.

Just recently purchased fits perfect.
94AE53FF-4F08-4873-AF9B-AAC8BE401B18_zpsyqwr3bzq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really like my bagboy chiller on my clicgear 3.5+
8c432802500917e02c77d7590b6800ad.jpg
bcd144a27e5a2680c30ef88f46642484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my setup. I have only used it a couple times. It fits pretty well. The first time It was sliding around a little but I don't think I did a great job hooking it up. After that it was better.
C130s is a good bag for sure.

This is my setup. I have only used it a couple times. It fits pretty well. The first time It was sliding around a little but I don't think I did a great job hooking it up. After that it was better.
C130s is a good bag for sure.

Does the bag hit the front wheel if you raise the rears to jump up a curb or anything? I am worried that the stand bag may interfere with the front wheel because of the bottom design....

BTW, those white Clicgears are sharp!!! Mine is all black...

I had issues with my stand bag rubbing on the front tire.

Grabbed the ClicGear riser that is available for the bottom (it is just a plastic piece that clicks in), and haven't had the problem since.

Really cheap fix for the problem.

I had issues with my stand bag rubbing on the front tire.

Grabbed the ClicGear riser that is available for the bottom (it is just a plastic piece that clicks in), and haven't had the problem since.

Really cheap fix for the problem.

This is a definite possibility but I am not sure the three5 will stay... Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know this existed. Clicgear has some very cool ideas for their carts.

Does the bag hit the front wheel if you raise the rears to jump up a curb or anything? I am worried that the stand bag may interfere with the front wheel because of the bottom design....

BTW, those white Clicgears are sharp!!! Mine is all black...

I didn't notice it to be honest. I'm hoping to bust it out later this week and I can let u know.

I use my Clicgear 3.5+ for pretty much every round and have been pondering the C130S for a month now. I have a C130 but the cart bag doesn't fit as well as my old TaylorMade stand bag did. I don't see any reason why this combo wouldn't work. If I pull the trigger I'll post a picture.

Went and looked at some bags today, but I decided to give my Titleist staffer a go again instead. The weight of the larger cart bags was heavier than I expected and there is just so much room in them, I'm not sure I would even use it all. I know the staffer fits nicely and I like just about everything about it including the fact that it doesn't seem much heavier than the other newer cart bags that are out there.

I have a Nike Performance cart bag that works perfectly with my Clicgear 3.5+. Clubs sit nicely in in, 14 full-length dividers, and plenty of pockets. Not much of a cooler built into it, though.

I just bought the Clicgear 3.5. I own a Sun Mountain C-130 bag and wanted to use it if possible. I have a hoofer too but really wanted to use the SM. With the existing bag mounts the bag was not upright enough and the irons layed on one another. I bought their tour bag kit and installed it. Problem solved. I also cut the top handle off my bag so the wedges would seat all the way in the bag vs hanging on the handle. I do not use that handle anyway. More than enough bag clearance over the front wheel. I will be playing with the club placement over the next few rounds. I'll be using it for the first time tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just bought the Clicgear 3.5. I own a Sun Mountain C-130 bag and wanted to use it if possible. I have a hoofer too but really wanted to use the SM. With the existing bag mounts the bag was not upright enough and the irons layed on one another. I bought their tour bag kit and installed it. Problem solved. I also cut the top handle off my bag so the wedges would seat all the way in the bag vs hanging on the handle. I do not use that handle anyway. More than enough bag clearance over the front wheel. I will be playing with the club placement over the next few rounds. I'll be using it for the first time tomorrow.

Looks great! Love the way your clubs hang in that setup.

Looks great! Love the way your clubs hang in that setup.

Thanks Rebel,

I took it it out today for the first time and it worked real well. Several times during the round, I thought to myself how smooth and nice this push cart is.

I have the Clicgear 3.5 and use the C-130 bag on it without any problems whatsoever. I do not rearrange my clubs either. Tim

I have the Clicgear 3.5 and use the C-130 bag on it without any problems whatsoever. I do not rearrange my clubs either. Tim

Cajun,
Did you purchase the tour bag kit?
Do you have photos of the setup?

Back