Sun Mountain "SYNC" Cart Bag

247GolfNut

Bogey
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got my new 2013 Sun Mountain Sync Golf Bag and it's great. Fits perfectly on my Sun Mountain golf cart but would work just as well on any push or power cart. Quality is excellent, very durable materials are used and zippers are top quality. Pockets are well placed and are good size with 2 velour lined pockets , one big and one small. Beverage pocket is high quality and includes drain holes on the side. Clubs fit in perfectly and are in the correct position for a push cart - as advertised (C130 cart bag wouldn't work as well on a push cart which is why I went with this one). I got the all black model and it just looks slick.

100% satisfied with the design and quality. Great Bag!!!

p.s. I ordered on-line through Golfsmith and would not recommend them. Lots of bad reviews on their shipping issues and I had problems as well. Lack of updates and it took 3 days longer than told. I had to make multiple calls to find out the status which ended up being a mess. The bag actually had to come straight from Sun Mountains factory in Montana since Golfsmith ended up not fulfilling it themselves - long story. At least my bag is fresh of the line.

I purchased a Sync about two weeks ago, very happy with the purchase. Fits perfectly on the SV1 cart. Cooler pocket works well, drains work but should be placed lower so it fully drains.

I have a 2008 verison of the Sync (forget the exact name). Great bag, no issues at all, and it fits well on my Clicgear cart. Would buy from Sun Mountain again, but may not ever have too!

Took the new Sync out with my clicgear cart yesterday and thought I would update with my review
It does not fit perfectly on the bottom of the cart - the cg cart has an offset at the bottom support - the bag wants to twist just a bit to fit in that hole on the bottom of the bag. The top straps were too tight. I am either going to cut and reset them or figure out an extension of some sort. The putter well is huge! I think too big, not sure why it needs to be so big? The putter well also should be just a 1/2" shorter to keep blade of putter down away from clubs. The cooler pocket held two gatorade bottles no problem, but is not that big. I also would have put the towel ring on the same side as the cooler so that I would have a "wet" side and the other side totally dry. I got the green 2014 sync and I do like the color scheme. More testing soon!

How does that bag differ from the MG Golf Bag? Are they the same/similar, or very different?

http://www.mggolf.com/bags.asp?ru=0

The MG bag looks great for the price ($90)

The Sync works a lot better on the Clic Gear with the top piece of the tour bag adapter available from Clic Gear.

thanks I'll check it out

Back