• SM Speedcart V2

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other - please explain

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

jwalker497

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the market for a new pushcart. I have not done much research but I know these 2 models have a good following. Which would you go with and why? Also, in case there are other good options, please write in your vote and explain why. Any help would be appreciated. PS Non-Inflatable tires are a must!

I have never use the Sun Mountain. I went with the 3.0 as no one has said a thing bad about it. Love mine.

Both were reviewed on the home page i believe. I did the Sun Mountain Micro-Cart review and liked some things quite a bit. Can't really compare for you though.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13660

The only bad thing I read about the 3.0 was the scorecard holder, someone said its a bungee an not a clip - can anyone comment?

The only bad thing I read about the 3.0 was the scorecard holder, someone said its a bungee an not a clip - can anyone comment?

It's a bungee. I pocket my score card so I don't think I've ever used it for its intended purpose. I like to slide my glove under it.

I have the 2.0 and two of my brothers have the 3.0. I cannot say enough good things about these carts, they are great. These require no maintenance. I have had mine over two years and haven't had to do anything to it. It still works, and looks, like new other than a little dirt.

As for the scorecard holder, yes it is a bungee but it works fine. I have never had an issue with it. What are the issues that you have heard of?

I also have the Clicgear 3.0. I've only had it a few months but have been quite happy with it. One of the things I like is all the accessories that are available for it.

I can't compare the two, but can vouch for the Clicgear. They are great and I use mine about every time I play. Super easy to fold/unfold and makes walking courses a breeze.

I don't use the scorecard holder on top as I use the function on my GPS.

Vouch here for the ClicGear 3.0 also. I use the bungee for the scorecard and it works great. Also clip my Bushnell Neo GPS on that same bungee and can move it left/right as needed to write on different parts of the card.

Tappin' from my iPad!

my buddy has the clic gear and loves it im in the market for one just waiting for a great deal unless i like the 4.0 better

my buddy has the clic gear and loves it im in the market for one just waiting for a great deal unless i like the 4.0 better

I am planning to get one next spring. When would the 4.0 likely come out?

I went with the Clicgear 3.0. Went to gg with the intent to buy it but asked the salesman what would you buy.... Clicgear. No complaints I've used the bungee card holder when it's my turn to score the round works fine. The compartment makes for nice storage for my cell and has kept it dry in rain showers. No brainer on set up.

Both were reviewed on the home page i believe. I did the Sun Mountain Micro-Cart review and liked some things quite a bit. Can't really compare for you though.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13660

I can't help either but I bought a SM Micro-Cart three weeks ago and love it. It is much better in many ways than my SM V1 it replaced. Don't overlook this one.

Here is link to the thread discussing the Micro; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?19965-Sun-Mountain-Micro-Cart-Preview

No Bagboy Quad users/lovers out there? I'm in the market and think that's where I'm headed. Like the more upright bag position and folding ease.

I went with the clic gear 3.0 I don't use the score card hold because I use the golf logics and score on that app. Love the clic gear. I really like to net pocket. I just store my iPhone in there after looking at the gps.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.316168,-121.802289

the clic gear 3.0 is my only experience with push carts and it is a winnner!! Easy to use,comfortable on the course--use the insulated bottle holder all the time, it bounces around in the back of my truck often and still works great.. Plus it always wins the freewheeling races down the few hills on my home course!

I have a Clicgear and love it. I haven't ever owned a SM V2 so I can't speak to that. Clic's customer service and accessories put it over the top for me.

I an suprised at the poll results. Well I will definatley go check out the clicgear - are there any other contenders??

I have the Tour-Trek One Click and absolutely love it. My biggest thing was the straps that hold the bag on. On the cheaper ones those straps are terrible. The One Click has the bungee cords with locking connectors on it. I have a heavy cart bag and it never moves on the cart. The one click button is nice as the whole unit easily folds down very small and compact. I compared the CliqGear to the Tour Trek while at the store and for the most part, all the parts I was interested in, were the same at a fraction of the cost. Do yourself a favor and go down to a GolfSmith and compare them side by side.

I went with the Clicgear based on the reviews here and I have to say after 3 months I haven't been disappointed. Super easy to push, brake handle is easy to get to and folds easily.

+1 I really like this cart. I've used one for the last year with nothing but praise.

I have the Tour-Trek One Click and absolutely love it. My biggest thing was the straps that hold the bag on. On the cheaper ones those straps are terrible. The One Click has the bungee cords with locking connectors on it. I have a heavy cart bag and it never moves on the cart. The one click button is nice as the whole unit easily folds down very small and compact. I compared the CliqGear to the Tour Trek while at the store and for the most part, all the parts I was interested in, were the same at a fraction of the cost. Do yourself a favor and go down to a GolfSmith and compare them side by side.

Checked out the clicgear today, very nice. Really looks like an off-road machine. The bungee was ok, don't think that would be an issue but I did notice 2 things I wastn crazy about. 1. The tray upon which the scorecard lays appears to be beveled a bit. I prefer it to be flat. 2. The compartment under the tray lid opens from the side. I kind of preferred it opened vertically and not horizontally. Very minor things, but neverthless.

I am getting a Clicgear 3.0 this weekend. Played with someone who has one tonight and really liked it. I've finally seen the light at 46 that carrying isn't the easiest on the back or knees.

Back