I have not been able to watch today.. sounds like a great event is being overshadowed..
Everybody picks the storylines they think are important.

I have not been able to watch today.. sounds like a great event is being overshadowed..
Really? With Morikawa playing great and Koepka and Hovland in the hunt?

Truthfully - not really. It’s been a subject of talk in the telecast, of course, but they haven’t beaten it into the ground to the point of being ridiculous. The golf is still taking precedence.

Morikawa takes it and i mean "Takes it"

Here’s your Sunday red!

145C95E5-A853-4D0A-890A-3AFBC998A0CE.jpeg

Looks like it did it’s job. I thought it was awesome to see! Even in Morikawa’s interview he mentioned we don’t say thank you enough while people are still with us.

I think this really got blown out of proportion. Not everyone wore red shirts and black pants and they were not cancelled. The coverage mentioned it a few times (a lot) but the golf was still the main event. The players showed their appreciation to Tiger and Tiger showed he was grateful. Hug your loved ones and let them know you appreciate them while they are still around. Nobody has to be dead to have a tribute.

Back