Sunglasses on Ebay??

Mardin

Reaction score
I've been searching for awhile for a nice pair of Addidas or Oakley sunglasses. I don't want to break the bank and have been searching Ebay. Has anyone had any success with buying legit sunglasses off Ebay and if so could you reccomend a seller.

I've been searching for awhile for a nice pair of Addidas or Oakley sunglasses. I don't want to break the bank and have been searching Ebay. Has anyone had any success with buying legit sunglasses off Ebay and if so could you reccomend a seller.

I've purchased a few pairs of Nike from Rock Bottom Golf on eBay (actually I think RockBottomFitness but the same thing).

Never had experience buying adidas or Oakley, although I believe 4thVictory has adidas shades on their listings often, and they are quality sellers.

I have looked at sunglasses on ebay too, always been too nervous to buy knockoffs.

If it's Adidas, I would contact Blind9. I know they carry a lot that's not listed on their website.

You could always but actual knockoffs for like 12 bucks a pair. I have four pairs of knockoffs that I paid 60 bucks total for, and a pair of real Flak jackets that was $160. and unless someone gets within 3 feet of me and pays really good attention to the detail of the fakes, they can't even tell.

You could always but actual knockoffs for like 12 bucks a pair. I have four pairs of knockoffs that I paid 60 bucks total for, and a pair of real Flak jackets that was $160. and unless someone gets within 3 feet of me and pays really good attention to the detail of the fakes, they can't even tell.

That is true, but I think for some, the quality of the lens is what they are after... For me, I know I will lose them in 6 months anyway, so therefore I prefer cheap anyway

That is true, but I think for some, the quality of the lens is what they are after... For me, I know I will lose them in 6 months anyway, so therefore I prefer cheap anyway

It's not the look for me. After my girlfriend bought me a pair of Oakley's two years ago, I cannot go back to cheap sunglasses. That's not to sound snobby, it's based on the quality differences I have noticed.

The lenes are superior in every way possible. They also offer more protection for your eyes in regards to UV rays.

Not to mention build quality. I wear sunglasses often and before I had my Oakley's, I would go through 2-3 pairs of $20 sunglasses per summer from dropping them, etc. I've dropped the Oakley's, sat on them, etc. and there's not even a scratch on the lenes.

if you or anyone you know are Active Duty Military personnel, Military Reserve personnel, Sworn Federal & Local Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Department personnel, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel, Military retirees that have Government or Military ID, Veterans with Military ID’s (excludes employees of Veteran Affairs) be sure to check out US Standard Issue. Great service they provide and you can not beat the deals on authentic Oakleys. I've been getting them from there for a long time!

If it's Adidas, I would contact Blind9. I know they carry a lot that's not listed on their website.

Good point! I'm not a fan of eBay outside of selling and I would have to think there would be a ton of fake sunglasses there. I'd look elsewhere if it were me. Lots of certified dealers out there for all brands of sunglasses.

I've had the fake glasses before and the quality just isn't the same. I'll have the check out blind9's selection and see what they have.

I've had the fake glasses before and the quality just isn't the same. I'll have the check out blind9's selection and see what they have.

Don't think they have any listed on their site, so I would give them a call or email and just see if they carry or can order them for you.

Don't think they have any listed on their site, so I would give them a call or email and just see if they carry or can order them for you.

You beat me to the post. I just searched their site and found nothing. I'll have to send them an email.

+1 to usstandardissue.com, I have been getting them there for years also but the only downside is that the color selection is limited. As for buying off eBay, I bought a pair of Oakley Half X a couple of years ago and got them way cheaper than anywhere else. The reason they were cheap is because they were a sales sample but other than that they are genuine Oakley!!! Just be sure to buy from a reputable dealer and pay with a CC or PayPal and you should be good to go!!!!!!

+1 to usstandardissue.com, I have been getting them there for years also but the only downside is that the color selection is limited. As for buying off eBay, I bought a pair of Oakley Half X a couple of years ago and got them way cheaper than anywhere else. The reason they were cheap is because they were a sales sample but other than that they are genuine Oakley!!! Just be sure to buy from a reputable dealer and pay with a CC or PayPal and you should be good to go!!!!!!

You don't remember the ebay seller by any chance??? I guess I'll need to talk to my one buddy who's in the marines about snatching me up some sunglasses.

I completely agree that the real ones are way better in quality. But personally, I wear them more for style and the inferior lenses don't really bother me.

Safer off spending the money on a pair of [h=1]FLAK JACKET® TRANSITIONS® SOLFX™[/h]The difference is everything, have bought 4 pairs of oakleys and going to buy another. The fit is super and the optics are unbeatable clarity.

Check this out Guys from a link on eBay i just got by looking on Oakley sites. The sunglasses are complete FAKES. Compare them to the real McCoy's and you'll see the difference. oakleysunglass-store.com

...The lenes are superior in every way possible. They also offer more protection for your eyes in regards to UV rays.

Not to mention build quality. I wear sunglasses often and before I had my Oakley's, I would go through 2-3 pairs of $20 sunglasses per summer from dropping them, etc. I've dropped the Oakley's, sat on them, etc. and there's not even a scratch on the lenes.

I agree with the overall quality of the body and the scratch resistence of the lenses but I saw a study done by my local news in conjuction with a local university that compared the UV resistence and found no difference between cheap $5 shades and the expensive $100+ shades.

I agree with the overall quality of the body and the scratch resistence of the lenses but I saw a study done by my local news in conjuction with a local university that compared the UV resistence and found no difference between cheap $5 shades and the expensive $100+ shades.

Not all cheap sunglasses offer UV protection though. Some are just tented plastic lenses, which are not the same as treated lenses. There are also expensive branded sunglasses that just use these plastic lenes, but then you pay for the brand. So price is not always a sign of good protection.

If you have any oakley outlet stores near you, they have a lot of really good deals throughout the year. Or you could join the military. They get crazy good discounts

I've been wearing oakley's for years now, some of which I have bought from the bay. Just do your homework and check feedback. If you are looking for flak jackets, which I recommend/wear for golf, then PM me. I have a black pair that is still new in box with polarized lenses.

Just be sure they have lots of positive feedback. Also make sure the pictures are not just stock photos.

I've been buying alot of stuff from glasses to gloves and boots and we get a great deal.

if you or anyone you know are Active Duty Military personnel, Military Reserve personnel, Sworn Federal & Local Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Department personnel, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel, Military retirees that have Government or Military ID, Veterans with Military ID’s (excludes employees of Veteran Affairs) be sure to check out US Standard Issue. Great service they provide and you can not beat the deals on authentic Oakleys. I've been getting them from there for a long time!

I completely agree that the real ones are way better in quality. But personally, I wear them more for style and the inferior lenses don't really bother me.

Get you a pair of Costa Del Mar 580 lenses. Those fairways/water/skies will never look prettier in your life. Guaranteed. Worth every penny.

Back