Sunglasses: What’s in your rotation.

I don't typically wear sunglasses on the course. I have progressives, but my sunglasses just have my single vision prescription, so I'd constantly have to change back and forth to write on the scorecard (or update via the phone). So, to save the hassle, I just don't wear them when I'm playing.

I have prescription on Oakleys with golf prism lenses that work great. I need bifocals, and these are better to use than my regular glasses

I don't wear sunnies on the course but everywhere else I sport Revo's.

Nothing for me at the moment, mainly because I can’t wear them with hats because of my head shape. So when it’s shades or a hat, I’m always choosing a hat.

On the course: Oakley Golf Prism Custom Shop....(gift from the bestest half)
before that it was UA

everyday wear in the car Costa Polarized

Bang arounds yard work mostly Kele 22 bucks from the Pro Shop, ( NYX off brand)

Expensive sunglasses and me just don't get along... I've broken or lost every pair. Right now I have 2 nearly new pairs of Ray-Bans that need new lenses before I can wear them again.

For years, I've bought Bolle sunglasses on eBay for everyday wear. The Sydney was my favorite model but it has been discontinued. The Anaconda has the same shape but is slightly larger. Bolle has nice polarized sunglasses that you can get new on eBay for < $50. I've lost or damaged so many pairs of Bolle's but it doesn't give me that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach like the more expensive ones.

I’ve had two pairs of Oakley’s for about 15 years. Sunglasses got to be the largest rip off ever knowing almost all lenses are the same and the frames and lenses are all made at one factory and the name on them is stamped or glued after production. So many times your Gucci and fendi are the exact same as Walmart specials lol.

I trust Oakley. They’re one of the few not owned by luxatica or something like that. Mega company not many know but they own 95% of all sunglasses made in the world and to see their production is laughable. All glasses coming down an assembly line and at the very end they get branded. So some will be 500/pair and some will be 30/pair but same frames and lenses. Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wear sunglasses on the course. I find them distracting. I only buy 13-20 dollar cheap sunglasses as I tend to leave them places.

I used to be a sunglasses junkie
Then I had to get prescription ones. Have a few really nice pairs sitting in the drawer: Revo, Bollee, Serengeti. Now, getting a pair of Costa.

Attachments

• 66C3100C-2C75-429F-9113-7B59461F4741.jpeg
    66C3100C-2C75-429F-9113-7B59461F4741.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 63C06FC8-D344-4FC2-81B7-731362F6A1EE.jpeg
    63C06FC8-D344-4FC2-81B7-731362F6A1EE.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
Back