Sunglasses why have them on the cap

My Oakley Radars never slip, no matter how sweaty I get - but the sweat dripping on the lenses is definitely a thing. I also have a pair of Oakley Targetlines and while they're fine for casual wear, they're slippery customers when things get sweaty. I've had them fall off my face and my hat brim while playing golf, so they don't go out on the course anymore.
Sounds like you need sweat bands around the eyes 👀😁🏌🏼

I have a pair of Rudy Project flip up sunglasses with two sets of lenses. Wear them all the time for golf they work great. Also very good for riding my bike. No need to change when stopping at the ninth or eighteenth hole.

I’ve read numerous pros and cons on wearing sunglasses while playing. For me, sunglasses are a plus while playing, especially when it comes to reading greens.

I wear a pair of Maui Jim polarized brown lens that are ultra light and enable me to see color variations on the putting surface that I can’t see otherwise.

On cloudy days, they are on my cap until I reach the green, then they go on to help with reading surface variations.

I wear sun glasses all.the time. Have done this for as far back as I can remember.

They say we get well over 300 days of sun shine in So Nv. I have no reason to dispute that claim.

I never take them off when golfing. They simply help me see the ball better. Even the breaks on the greens show up a little better. I wear amber tinted goggles that cut out most of the sun's glare. They double as my "sight" fishing glasses.

I have always worn quality glasses to protect my eyes from sun damage. Still, I just finished up my cataracts surgeries a few weeks ago. Surgeries that were a couple years over due. Before the the repair, any golf ball I hit over 90 yards I couldn't see land.

I don't know why some people don't wear eye protectection all the time when out doors.

I wear sun glasses all.the time. Have done this for as far back as I can remember.

They say we get well over 300 days of sun shine in So Nv. I have no reason to dispute that claim.

I never take them off when golfing. They simply help me see the ball better. Even the breaks on the greens show up a little better. I wear amber tinted goggles that cut out most of the sun's glare. They double as my "sight" fishing glasses.

I have always worn quality glasses to protect my eyes from sun damage. Still, I just finished up my cataracts surgeries a few weeks ago. Surgeries that were a couple years over due. Before the the repair, any golf ball I hit over 90 yards I couldn't see land.

I don't know why some people don't wear eye protectection all the time when out doors.
Fully agree , living in Australia , working outdoors a large percentage of the time also , and only ever work high quality glasses that don’t make your eyes work harder to see. l am now couple a weeks away from 60 th birthday, and never needed any glasses of any sort other than than sun glasses. Many of my work mates wear glasses for reading etc ..lam lucky l can still see the ball 300 metres ....

Back