Super Bowl Commercials

Was def. a down year for the ads. Thinking they were asking a bit too much for 30 seconds which caused CBS to have way too many commercials for their TV shows, which got very annoying.

The wife and I agreed the Paul Harvey commercial was our absolute favorite. He had a great radio show. The rest of the commercials were mediocre.

TapAhoy!

The wife and I agreed the Paul Harvey commercial was our absolute favorite. He had a great radio show. The rest of the commercials were mediocre.

TapAhoy!

Easily the best commercial. The old people at taco bell was okay. The rest sucked!!!

Worst year for SB commercials EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid absolutely zero attention to the commercials this year. #UnAmerican

They even cranked up the noise on that madness, and the zoom in.. Ugh.. Brutal.

Not often I feel bad for a supermodel. That one was painfully awkward and didn't need the audio. Can't say I'm surprised by GoDaddy

Not often I feel bad for a supermodel. That one was painfully awkward and didn't need the audio. Can't say I'm surprised by GoDaddy

Cutting the audio and reducing the zoom might have made it comical.. But they didn't, and it didn't... Gross.

I wasn't to impressed by the commercials this year... Paul Harvey was the best one I thought.

I liked the Paul Harvey commercial a lot. Living in KC, I thought the Dion Sandcastle commercial was pretty funny, but that would mainly be to us or KC Chiefs fans wherever they may be. There were a few others that we were laughing at that escape me now. Getting sleepy and time to go crash.

The Paul Harvey and the Jamaican VW commercial were the two best for me. I didn't see the Clydesdale commercial however.

Overall, I was a bit disappointed in the commercials this year.

The dodge farmer one was extremely well done, had a feeling of pride after watching it.

The Go Daddy one was my favorite haha that was awesome. Audi one was good, Leion Sandcastle was great, the Jamaican VW one was ok. I thought overall this year was really boring.

The dodge farmer one was extremely well done, had a feeling of pride after watching it.

I agree...could have put anything at the end if that one and I would have still come away with "farmer".

LtEvO TaPpEd

I really liked the Sketchers commercial with the guy who ties up the cheetah and then winks at the gazelle.

I wasn't to impressed by the commercials this year... Paul Harvey was the best one I thought.

Man, I miss that voice! Agree, thought far and away it was great. But the competition wasn't all that great to begin with.

GoDaddy hot girl making out with nerd commercial was just awkward and horrible. Why.

My 4 year old daughter happened to be in the room with her FULL attention when that commercial came on (which never happens) and all I could respond to her as she looked at me after was, "Uhhhhhh, that was gross wasn't it!!!"

She'll never remember it...............

I liked the Montana stain.

TTing
That was a good one, and then his Ravens lovin' wife washed it and threw away the opportunity for millions with Montanaland!!!

The last 2 years I have been disappointed in SB commercials. Maybe only like 2-3 good ones each year. I remember years ago that was one of the best things about watching the game, but I don't even really look forward to them any more. I did like the Montana stain as well, that was pretty great.

Audi's, Taco Bell and the Sketcher Cheetah I thought were the best adds.

The Jeep and Ram adds were very good for their target market. I think the add companies hit home runs with both of them.

Ha-Ha...looks like most of us missed this one last night!

Back