thepete

Reaction score
Handicap
+3
I've been looking a bit at Adams' Super Hybrids and I'm intrigued by them. I've been pondering replacing my 3W with a hybrid of some sort since I sometimes struggle getting the hangtime I want from the deck. I reach the par 5s just fine but have trouble holding the green. I'm going to test some new TM stuff in March and will try putting a longer shaft in a hybrid head to see if that helps. A Rescue 11 turned down to 15* with a 3W shaft perhaps? In my mind, a hybrid head that helps to get the ball up high along with a longer shaft could be gold for me.

It's too bad that they went the route they did with the RBZ rescues. Would've loved to be able to change shafts like with the Rescue 11's and their drivers.

Has anyone tried a longer shaft in a hybrid? Anyone tried the Super Hybrids? Did you notice anything in terms of distance, hang time and so on?

The Super Hybrids are insane. Go give 'em a whack, I bet you won't be disappointed.

I'm definitely going to check them out. It's a fight between PING and ADAMS hybrids. I give a slight lead to ADAMS right now.

Back