Super Stroke Grip Fitting Tool

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The putter grip is often an enigma. It seems many golfers either run with what came on the putter or choose based on comfort. Online fitting tools have become quite popular recently and some can offer pretty good guidance.

Super Stroke has their grip fitting tool available and after answering a few simple questions regarding your stroke and tendencies, they recommend an option best suited for you.

Untitled-6-1024x692.jpg

The Super Stroke grip fitting tool features 4 simple questions and then below it offers some of their selections. You can even toggle between some of the questions/answers to see how it changes their recommendations in real time.

Give it a try and let us know below which grip options it recommended. You can find it...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my results. Never been a fan of anything larger than 1.0, so I'd lean option 3.

870BEE4D-F6F1-4E9A-ADC4-B127C38DCB24.jpeg

Pretty much what I'm playing now - so I guess I have something going for me.

1618837066003.png

A2204BAC-5E5F-4BBB-86BA-E9A0AF27DCA2.jpeg
That was incredibly easy and actually the algorithm picks are exactly what I use and like. I currently use the 3.0

1618838246365.png

I currently play the GT 2.0, maybe I'm playing a too big putter grip, HMMM, guess it's time to experiment!
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 8.24.59 AM.png

I found that for a slight arc stroke these 3 options appeared for me no matter what other options I selected for standard length.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.29.14 AM.png

cool idea but not sure it works great in my opinion.

Seems like the tool only wants to suggest the same 3-4 models out of 12? To get the extended model you have to select it in the tool.
Shouldn't it be helping decide if you need extended if you don't play one now?

Screenshot 2021-04-19 10.04.19 AM.png

Pretty cool and I like the results!
1618841208860.png

I'd lean towards option 3 as I like the Pistol style grips the most. I was looking at that grip the other day at DSG because the arccos putter sensor doesn't fit well onto the end of Golf Pride Grips.

1618841478081.png

The putter grip is often an enigma. It seems many golfers either run with what came on the putter or choose based on comfort. Online fitting tools have become quite popular recently and some can offer pretty good guidance.

Super Stroke has their grip fitting tool available and after answering a few simple questions regarding your stroke and tendencies, they recommend an option best suited for you.

The Super Stroke grip fitting tool features 4 simple questions and then below it offers some of their selections. You can even toggle between some of the questions/answers to see how it changes their recommendations in real time.

Give it a try and let us know below which grip options it recommended. You can find it on their website

as far as putter grips go, I am still in recovery mode from the “off course” episode when I started questioning if my putter grip is on correctly

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Here are mine.

Yeah it seemed it suggested the same 3 grips for each arc and the rest of the questions didn’t really matter. Unless doing like an armlock or something. But I tried a number of combinations and the only time the recommendations changed is when I chose a different arc.

I'm getting the same results as everyone else it would seem. That's a little fishy.

On the bright side, the Traxions it recommended to me were not counter core compatible - which I love and didn't realize. I will only ever use air to put on my putter grips now (so that I can save/swap/tinker) and it drove me nuts that I couldn't ever use a SuperStroke with the counter core compatible butt ends. I've got to be one of a very rare few that use a SuperStroke for all of my full swing grips, but not on my putter. I'll have to pick one of these up!

That is a cool feature to have. I have always like the Pistol GT 2.0 want to try the flatso next.
1618844515853.png

So basically, the more you want your stroke to arc, the smaller your grip should be.....

Per their website.

6B2F570F-3A7A-487F-A16E-77FEA133D1F7.jpeg

My results, but I think I would go with the 3.0 instead of the 2.0. I like the larger diameter grips.

Traxion Tour.jpg

Seems like maybe its just the 1.0's that come without the tech port? Anyone know for sure? Might have been mistaken above

Back