Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

I wonder if a Super Stroke would work better for the claw grip I putt with.
5c615f9df9cb7ece87c3bf51ed927011.jpg

Last edited:
im interested in hearing if it does. everyone i know and i myself only use a conventional grip.

I just dream of the day they bring back the solid colors, regretting the crap on not keeping some of my older ones.

5c615f9df9cb7ece87c3bf51ed927011.jpg

I believe Super Stroke makes a model specifically with the claw in mind.

Super Stroke wins again, their win list sure is adding up!!!

I may have just made every putt with a superstroke and some junk demo putter at galaxy....hmmmm

Dont think I could do it to betti though

great win for the SuperStroke!

Put a slim 2.0 on my Rossa itsy bitsy and am making everything. Best thing I have done in awhile.

I may have just made every putt with a superstroke and some junk demo putter at galaxy....hmmmm

Dont think I could do it to betti though

Orange one looks great on my Studio Stock 12... Just sayin.

From the feedback above, I'm getting one and will install it at the end of this season.

u9avuba6.jpg

I use a Mid-Slim 2.0 on my Odyssey #7.

Today at noon is my maiden voyage with The Claw. I'm excited to get it out there.

I just added a Super Stroke 2.0 to my WH7. Absolutely love it.

anyone know if it's possible to remove a SS grip without damaging it?

Super Stroke Review Thread

Super Stroke Review Thread

I searched before posting this so please let me know if I missed a thread on the review of the Super Stroke putter grips. I bought one today and played a round and thought I would post a review for folks to add to and possibly create a good resource for people debating the purchase.

--
Grip : Super Stroke 2.0 (White Hot. XG #7)

I played my first 18 with the grip today and really enjoyed having the grip on my putter. I really felt like I had more "feel" with the new grip even though it is larger than the stock grip.

Performance : I really felt like I had more consistentence with my direction and distance control on the green. I felt like I rolled my putts truer. I have the marking on the ball to show a good roll and each put today had a great roll. I had about 9 less putts than average and felt almost automatic from 6ft. Alignment was a bigger deal given that the wrists are more or less taken out of the equation.

I greatly recommend a try with the grip and if you don't like it is only cost you a few bucks.

Plus 1 to this. Have it on all the SeeMore's I own now. I copied Jman basically, LOL.

Me too. It just so happened that the first SeeMore putter I bought had a SS 1.0 already. Just liked the feel. My grip is left hand low, and I like the non-taper feel of it.

Hey guys-

Just wanted to come on and say thank you to all of you for your feedback and excitement from our products! It's awesome to hear such great news about our grips.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me on here. I'll be around the forums helping out and hopefully getting some fun things going with the HP community and SuperStroke Golf!

Jon Luna
SuperStroke USA

Welcome to THP Jon!

Any possibilities of more solid/darker colors down the line?

Looking for something to match this:
IMG_0206_zps0971d223.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got the 3.0 Slim on my Bettinardi C-05.

When I first tried it on the putting green before a round I was surprised how different the putterhead felt.
I could not sink anything to save my life. Thought I had made a big mistake by changing to SuperStroke.

However, during the first round I became more and more confident with the "different" feel and was on par
before I had to scurry off the course because of rain and lightning after 10 holes. After using the grip for
a couple of weeks now it feels fantastic. I hit more on line and sink many more 10-15 ft putts than I used
to. The most significant change is short puts: Had a tendency to open the clubface and miss left (leftie).
This is totally gone with the SuperStroke.

I have also changed grips on all clubs to Golf Pride Multi Compound Midsize with one extra wrap of tape, plus
two extra wraps of tape on the lower hand, making this thicker grip also less tapered. I have regular size hands
(ML gloves), and at first it almost felt like holding a baseball bat.
It was my theory that this would slow down my over-active hands. This has worked beyond all expectations.
I would recommend everybody to at least try this. I hit all clubs straighter than ever, and have not lost any
length either which was a concern before I tried it.

With the SuperStroke and midsize grips + extra tape I have lowered my average score with 4-5 shots. :D

Back