Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Just put the 3.0 on my rife two bar the other day. Looks great, feels great, and really helped keep my putter face square and on line.

I picked up a mid-slim 2.0- shot 78 first time out- best round at my course in my life

I put a Flatso 1.4 on a PING Pickemup to compare to the 2 Thumb Midsize I've come to love and like it OK. The grip texture is much better than the 2 Thumb, but I still like the shape of the 2 Thumb better still. Guessing SuperStroke got as close to that shape as they could without infringing on patents.

After the first round with the Superstroke, I like it. It seems to add some weight to the top of the club, which seems to somewhat balance out the weight in the head.

After today's round I'm gonna head over to the golf shop and pick up a Fatso 5.0. That thing just feels so right in my huge hands.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

SS slim 55, in lime green here.

BTW, mine is a red and white Slim. What the advantage to the bigger grips like the Fatso?

So how do I know which one to get? They make like a dozen if them.

I just went and held them all to see which one felt the best. For me, it was the mid slim 2.0.

What's wrong with the title?

Putted nicely yesterday with my SS 2.0 ultra slim, the Versa was never better

I just went and held them all to see which one felt the best. For me, it was the mid slim 2.0.
Gotcha. Thanks. There's really no guide on their website.

Btw, I putted great again today. Sank a nice 20 footer and anything with 10' stopped within 6" of the hole.

SS 2.0 on one of the putters I use (35" odyssey metal x). I really like the feel. Although, currently the DLL has won the spot for gamer.

Finally got my pink 1.0 put on to match the paint fill on my SeeMore Si3.
y7u7enet.jpg
8a6uzubu.jpg
9u8enu7e.jpg

put the fatso on, and I think its incredible how something as simple as the grip can improve my putting so much. It seems to fix all possible problems with my stroke. Great feel on long putts too.

put the fatso on, and I think its incredible how something as simple as the grip can improve my putting so much. It seems to fix all possible problems with my stroke. Great feel on long putts too.

I echo this. I put a Slim 3.0 on my putter on Friday. Played Sunday for the first time and had one of my better putting rounds ever. It took a few holes to gauge the speed of long lag puts, but after that, it was absolutely great. I made more 10-20 footers on Sunday than I have in my last 4 or 5 rounds combined.

I had the same experience!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Add me to the group. I picked up an orange 3.0 today.

:)

i'm pondering one of them, are they really that good?

I'm really thinking about buying one of these. For a guy that has always used a normal sized grip, what size would you recommend? Or is it all just personal preference? I don't have any stores nearby so I can't really try any of them out.

I'm thinkin about goin with the 3.0 on my versa #7

Well first of all, its a half of a question, without a question mark. If someone is looking for information, they may not see this thread as the answer. This is just simply asking "How many superstroke users"... something.

If it was called "The SuperStroke Grip Thread" or even just "SuperStroke Putting Grips", it would be more enticing to people actually looking for information on grips and peoples experience with them. If they are looking for "How many Super Stroke users", well, then they might find their answer in here. Even for google search purposes it would probably help.

What's wrong with the title?

Back