Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

attachment.php

Check out the new Super Stroke Grip I just put on. I saw it and just had to buy it today.

So the Pistol GT Tour might be the best putter grip ever made. I need a handful.

So the Pistol GT Tour might be the best putter grip ever made. I need a handful.

Haha. Always nice to find something you like. I need to try this one.

For superstroke grips I agree, it's their best one.

I think it's the first grip to really strike my fancy since the Scameron Pistolero.

attachment.php

Check out the new Super Stroke Grip I just put on. I saw it and just had to buy it today.

I must have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I got one when they came out and love it. What is that red thing sticking out on top?

Gt tour is my current favorite too. Paired with 360g head at 33" and no counter core weight. Perfect

I hope SuperStroke brings out some custom colors for the majors this year in the Pistol style.

After two rounds with the Pistol GT 2.0, I have to say I'm impressed. Pairs up awesome with the Itsy Bitsy, and I've been able to roll some great putts.

I have one coming on my O-Works putter and have always used a rubber putter grip. How do SS grips hold up?

I have one coming on my O-Works putter and have always used a rubber putter grip. How do SS grips hold up?

Out of all of the superstroke's I have had over the years (a lot), I've never had durability issues with the grip. Only thing that happened was when they first brought out the new counter cores, they used a different glue and I had the top twist out of one while trying to take the weight out. They replaced the grip immediately for me though and said they fixed the issue.

waiting patiently...

P4-PGTR-170120a.jpg

I just picked up a Pistol 2.0 can't wait to check out a GTR 2!

I'm loving the stated weights of them. The problem with the GT's was that if you wanted a heavier grip, it put it all at the top. These will have the weight spread out more for a more balanced feel in your hands like the other SS grips. I'm really excited for them, as the pistol shape they have made is really, really good.

Back