Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Im becoming a SS convert. Picked up a couple new Seemores with them and seeing nice results.

TapAhoy!

Just put a LE Open Championship Ultra Slim 1.0 on my LE Versa #7. In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten one of the U.S. Open grips, but I didn't order this putter until afterward and they weren't available anymore. But aside from it being patriotically confused, I think it looks pretty nice.

null-15.jpg

I'm Hong Kong Chinese, so I can't support anything with the Union Jack on it. :) The LE versa uses the same colors so it really doesn't look that confused if you say that it's a British LE as opposed to US. I have extra US Open grips btw.

Tomorrow will be my first round with my fatso. I am extremely excited!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Just ordered PGA championship LE 3.0

Bought one of these

US-Open-Zak-130607a-300x336.jpg

I like my 2.0 in green/white, but I love US Open stuff
Which one of those did you get? They all look the same to me.

I have only used this once, and it was TH's when we swapped putters for a hole. I actually did OK with it, but I don't know if it was the grip, or because I was putting left-handed.

The best is the flatso

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Just ordered a PGA Championship 2.0 to try for my first SuperStroke grip. Super-excited but now for the wait... :waiting:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 11.15.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 11.15.02 PM.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
I have the slim 3.0 as stated in my signature :)

Bump for the final pairing in the PGA Championship both gaming putters with SuperStrokes

I'm thinking of getting a Super Stroke 1.0 Will it still act the same to somebody that putts cross handed/left hand low? I heard that the top part of the grip is bigger so it quiets the left hand. But I would have my left hand on the bottom so it would be the opposite. Maybe this isn't true, I don't know.

Absolutely love my mid slim 2.0 on my classic black. Great feel, just mad I didn't make the switch along time ago.

I'm thinking of getting a Super Stroke 1.0 Will it still act the same to somebody that putts cross handed/left hand low? I heard that the top part of the grip is bigger so it quiets the left hand. But I would have my left hand on the bottom so it would be the opposite. Maybe this isn't true, I don't know.

I play the 1.0 and think it would work fine for you. It's pretty close to the size of a lot of oem grips up top, but doesn't taper.

They usually ship within a week. You won't have to wait long

That's awesome, thanks dhill!! I take it you've ordered from them before...

I'm going into this somewhat blindly because I've never seen/felt/held a 2.0. A few of my buddies have 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0s but no 2.0s. 5.0 is too big, 1.0 is no different in size really than a Winn (other than materials/feel) and the 3.0 seems just a smidgen too large for me. I'm hoping the 2.0 is the right size...

I putt left hand low, and the SS 1.0's are not tapered. I switched because it felt so good putting cross-handed. I'm switching all my putters to SS 1.0's

I was watching the PGA Championship & it seems like a lot of guys are using SuperStrokes now. Maybe I just never noticed before I started using them myself.

That's awesome, thanks dhill!! I take it you've ordered from them before...

I'm going into this somewhat blindly because I've never seen/felt/held a 2.0. A few of my buddies have 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0s but no 2.0s. 5.0 is too big, 1.0 is no different in size really than a Winn (other than materials/feel) and the 3.0 seems just a smidgen too large for me. I'm hoping the 2.0 is the right size...

I love the 2.0. And yes. I ordered the masters and us open. Too bad I bought 1.0s. I've sold them now

I love the 2.0. And yes. I ordered the masters and us open. Too bad I bought 1.0s. I've sold them now

Kewl, thanks for the 411!!! Now I'm even more fidgety... :)

That's it. Im going to get the 1.0 ultra slim next time in at the shop.

Not sure what size to go with. Was hoping there was a grip size / hand size chart.

Ok curious question. How often you guys change your putter grip?

This is the first time I've ever installed an aftermarket putter grip.

I've always been a pretty solid putter and just didn't have much confidence this year for some reason....my putting went to garbage! Installed a newer slim on my gamer putter and these things are unreal. Not sure I could handle the huge ones (5.0), but the one I have is maybe a little larger than a mid size grip - not sure if it is the 2.0 or 1.0 though..will have to check when I get home. Really takes the hands out of the stroke. I think there is a reason we are seeing more and more of these on tour.

Back