SuperFlex Bands - THP Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest arrival to the NE office of THP is something that's used by Gary Woodland, Trevor Immelman, and Sandra Gal.....Super Flex Bands. This is going to be a fun review for me because some of the exercises that these can do I've only been able to do at the gym or at a physical therapy session so it'll be good to do some of these exercises at home. These bands are designed to help improve mobility, stability, stretching, flexibility, and improve your core strength. They can be used by themselves or can even be attached to your door for additional exercises.

fadf61f6.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Is this just another resistance band but that attaches to doors? Hard to tell exactly but that's what it looks like to me.

exactly

Interesting....I will await your review Hanks

Gotcha thanks. Not a bad idea to attach it to doors.

Looking forward to this one Hanks. You and I both battle back issues and do a ton of stretching.

I will be following this one too Hanks, look forward to reading your thoughts buddy.

Looking forward to your thoughts; as someone with a lot of back/neck problems I could use some help in the stretching and flexibility department.

This is intriguing, especially what makes them "For Golf" as opposed to regular ones.

interest, subbed

Looking forward to this one Hanks. You and I both battle back issues and do a ton of stretching.

This will be great for those twisting exercises that build the core and increase turn flexibility man, instant power

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

How much will these retail for?

I like me some core exercises. Also have a dodgy back, so something like this gets my attention.

....seems to be working for Gary Woodland....... :D

Back