Carl's Place

Elmave

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone tried the Superspeed C. Looking at their sites i see that if you are already doing the regular Superspeed training they suggest using this in place of a regular session one of every three sessions. Love the normal Superspeed workout and am considering ordering this.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I just saw this today. I want one, especially having just restarted the SUperSpeed program.

Elmave

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Superspeed C came today. Used it for the first time tonight. It has a different feel than the original set. It feels faster and could feel that in the swing. Hopefully this translates to gains on the course. Started with the first protocol. As suggested i will do this every third workout. Its also a nice change of pace from the original workout particularly if you have been doing it for a while. Not sure how to describe it
Other than it feels faster and smoother but it just felt good.

Tee/Ski

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It's already on backorder. Elmave, please post your thoughts on it when you can!

Elmave

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It's already on backorder. Elmave, please post your thoughts on it when you can!
I have worked it in to the regular workout. I did do it for Several workouts and now will start with using it every third workout as superspeed suggests. The first thing i noticed is it just feels different than the standard superspeed . I can feel a difference and im sure thats a result of the counter balance. Hopefully what im feeling is what superspeed suggests will happen as to other things that will improve as a result of the counter balance.And it feels good more like a natural swing. Can really sense getting through and finishing. It is definitely lighter than the green and im seeing a real increase in speed with it. (Over the green)Im guessing thats a good thing based on a lot of this is based on muscle memory. Ill be watching my speeds with the green, blue and red to see if this translates into an increase in speed with those. Of course the real test will be on the course where you can see where your drives are going as compared to the past. I used to warm up with the orange whip. I then switched to using the green superspeed before i teed off and i think that really helped loosen up and get that feel with the driver you normally get after a few holes . (Assuming you dont have time to get to the range to loosen uo which happens a lot). I think i will start using the superspeed c to warm up with now before i tee off. Im a real beleiver in the superspeed system and have used it for a while. So far so good with this and i think it would be great on its own but even better combined with the original system. I think what we really need is a jman review.

Jman

Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
EFF.

I knew I shouldn't have waited.

erock9174

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Jman

Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap

mancest

El Capitan del Norte
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am putting regular superspeed training on the back burner for a bit, picked up the C to try after having a lesson for the first time in 4 months and think it will fit better with what we are working on. Probably try this out tonight for the first time.

mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Jman

Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise