SuperSpeed Golf Review

I need to restart this now that we are on lockdown. And get a radar. Anyone have info on the radar/launch monitor they just posted about on IG?
Looks like another company made a run at the old SC100/SC200

Looks like another company made a run at the old SC100/SC200

I learned all about that on the chat session yesterday! Will stay away if that's the same thing. Will check Ebay for the old swing radar then.

I learned all about that on the chat session yesterday! Will stay away if that's the same thing. Will check Ebay for the old swing radar then.
Sc100 and 200 were solid. Very solid practice tools. 300 is the one that is ****.

I need to get a swing radar so I can see my improvement. Just swinging them without numbers makes it hard to keep going.
The radar helps a lot. You can see in the increases in speed, helps you see what generates more speed and sense what is fast rather than hard. And i think its biggest benefit is you can set goals and work to attain them. This does motivate and push you and it sounds like it would really help keep you going. Cant say enough good things about the benefits of a radar.

The radar helps a lot. You can see in the increases in speed, helps you see what generates more speed and sense what is fast rather than hard. And i think its biggest benefit is you can set goals and work to attain them. This does motivate and push you and it sounds like it would really help keep you going. Cant say enough good things about the benefits of a radar.
I agree completely with this, it makes things exponentially more effective to learn HOW to generate speed

Beast mode!!!!! Yes!!!

I still cant crack 132 with it 😭

Before the quarantine, my fastest was 126. I've done the routine 4 times since, and I've seen much faster final swings using what I've called my "long-drive" technique--not my normal swing. My backswing is very fast, steep, and significantly longer (weight definitely gets past parallel), all with a massive shoulder turn. At address, I'm almost doing a mini "foot fire" to get the legs and hips loose, and let my arms hang until I feel almost no tension. I've hit 130, 133, 134, and now 137 using it. My first two swings in the final round will usually be in the low to mid-120s. This last time, I may have hit 130 with my more "normal swing," but its not usually that fast.

Before the quarantine, my fastest was 126. I've done the routine 4 times since, and I've seen much faster final swings using what I've called my "long-drive" technique--not my normal swing. My backswing is very fast, steep, and significantly longer (weight definitely gets past parallel), all with a massive shoulder turn. At address, I'm almost doing a mini "foot fire" to get the legs and hips loose, and let my arms hang until I feel almost no tension. I've hit 130, 133, 134, and now 137 using it. My first two swings in the final round will usually be in the low to mid-120s. This last time, I may have hit 130 with my more "normal swing," but its not usually that fast.

I won’t lie, after I finish my sessions with my normal swings I’ve started giving it some “long drive” moves.

GLUTES ACTIVATED!

For those on the fence, I 100% recommend giving this training a try. It's almost shocking how easily it works. Before the Grandaddy, I was a mid-90s guy. It worked for me, but I was usually well behind at least two guys in my foursome. At the ECPC, I was actually swinging a touch slower, probably focusing too much on technique. Most swings there were 93. In January, I started doing the routine 2x a week. Boy, my top end speeds with the green were not too impressive then, but I swear I improved every single time. From mid-January through mid-March, I got on TrackMan (either a lesson or just renting time) a couple times a week, and I could not believe what I was seeing numbers-wise.

My cold, low-end driver swings were now 98. Good swings were 102/103. And fast swings were reaching up to 105. I added almost 10 MPH in a very short period of time. And, as you'd expect, a LOT of distance (also due to improved path numbers, etc.).

What my coach loved to see, though, wasn't necessarily the faster speed but that I was "swinging free." He said that he could literally see me "thinking" during the swing for months, and now I was just confidently swinging and letting the ball get in the way.

Before WI shutdown their courses, I did manage to get two rounds in, both in 32-35 degree weather. Despite the cold, I was now seeing the massive distance gains on a course. I had never played the first course before, and it was only 6200 yards, but I had several holes where I was reaching for a wedge (often the 58) for my approach shot. The added distance, even in the cold, made the game easier for me, and I ended up shooting my lowest round (86). The second round was at a course I've played 20-30 times. This time I could see from where my tee shots ended up that I indeed was significantly longer. In fact, my 3W was now longer than my driver used to be.

The only drawback I experienced using this program was I hit a stretch where my iron tempo got out of whack. One simple move (started the iron swing low and slow for a foot) fixed it rather easily.

I swing a lot faster now. But I don't feel like I am because I'm not swinging harder. My 103 swings feel just like my 93 swings did last year. I'm longer and, as a result, golf is more fun. I cannot wait to get through this pandemic and test my swing in summer temps.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I've just started the SS program this morning. Stuck in lockdown and don't have a space to set up a net to hit. May as well work on swing speed and putting!

GREEN -112
BLUE -112
RED -108
Final Green -123
Driver -115

I think I was just getting used to it on my first few swings hence the blew and green being the same. My left hand (non-dominant) swings were terrible!

I'm a conditioned guy (Ex-bodybuilder) and weight train religiously. Should I stick with 3x a week or up it?

Welcome to THP! And those are some great numbers for just starting the program!

My left-handed swings were laughable at the start (well, probably still are), but you'll improve those quickly too. I've had zero injury issues swinging right handed, but I did keep tweaking my shoulder the first few times swinging left handed. It hasn't been an issue since.

I'd stick with 3x a week to let yourself recover. I've done it just 2x a week and have seen big gains.

Welcome to THP! And those are some great numbers for just starting the program!

My left-handed swings were laughable at the start (well, probably still are), but you'll improve those quickly too. I've had zero injury with some of the numbeissues swinging right handed, but I did keep tweaking my shoulder the first few times swinging left handed. It hasn't been an issue since.

I'd stick with 3x a week to let yourself recover. I've done it just 2x a week and have seen big gains.
Ive added the superspeed c and use it for the third workout of the week. It feels different and is a nice change of pace from the regular workout. Plus with some of the numbers you guys are getting with the green im pretty sure you will see some massive numbers with the C.

My sticks came in Tuesday, but I don't have a radar (yet!). I want to start, but would like to be able to see the progress, too.

My sticks came in Tuesday, but I don't have a radar (yet!). I want to start, but would like to be able to see the progress, too.
I picked mine up cheap. They are around $260AUD here in Australia but jumped on a gold buy swap sell page on facebook and got one within an hour for $100AUD.

Try doing the same.

I'm another one who started this training last year than stopped after a few months. Rebooted Wednesday so hope to keep it going all year.

Ive added the superspeed c and use it for the third workout of the week. It feels different and is a nice change of pace from the regular workout. Plus with some of the numbers you guys are getting with the green im pretty sure you will see some massive numbers with the C.
I need them to get this back in stock!

I'm another one who started this training last year than stopped after a few months. Rebooted Wednesday so hope to keep it going all year.
Let’s goooooooo! I think we could all help to keep each other accountable!

I promised myself I wouldn’t log or check swing speeds this time around but I feel I’m just swinging hard and not fast. So hopefully I can unlock something using the radar again.

2nd Session in and its looking good. I'm sure some of the progress is just 'beginner gains' but today I felt like I was making my backswing a lot longer. It was extremely windy today so I made sure I was swinging into the wind rather than into it.

I find that in my inital swings, my blue seems to have more pace in it than the light and I get a fast blue speed. The green almost feels too light. Is this normal or is it as though I have not warmed up enough?

Does anyone else swing the driver after? It's just an all out swing, not a proper technique swing. Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

1586044365017.png1586044419908.png

I have two tools for speed training. A speed chain and speed stik. I don’t feel I need more than that. I understand the concept of over speed training and I believe it works.

But I have all the speed tools I need.

My stats yesterday.
started this back up on 2/1/20, but it’s my first time measuring my swing speed since July last year.

4/4/20

Driver:
before 89
after 102

Best with each (not counting Step swings):
Green - 106
Blue - 101
Red - 97

Does this seem accurate? 137mph seems high. I have been working on the length of my back swing and its helping.

1586215884035.png

Last edited:
Sounds like BEAST mode to me!
Thanks. I wasn't looking for compliments. I'm just concerned if its accurate or not. My first two swings registered 129 & 131 respectively. It sounded faster but I wasn't sure if it was 7mph faster. No use if its fake data :/

Thanks. I wasn't looking for compliments. I'm just concerned if its accurate or not. My first two swings registered 129 & 131 respectively. It sounded faster but I wasn't sure if it was 7mph faster. No use if its fake data :/
The radar isn’t going to fake data. What’s happening is you more than likely we’re more efficient in that swing, hence the jump. That’s part of the chase.

Back