SuperSpeed Golf Review

Gonna take a break from these. Irons are working Well but I feel I’ve broken my hybrid swing. And hybrids are usually the best part of my game. Hitting fairways with driver but my distance seems down a bit. Instead I’m going to work this week with the Orange Whip. It’s heavy enough to hopefully gain some speed plus with a proper Swing and tempo. The all out swings with the sticks just seems too different than my on course swing.
Gotta love the whip. Never swung my "warm up aids" full speed.

Listening to Michael Breed on the way into the office this morning he was talking about Bryson DeChambeau crushing his driver and the speed he has picked up with his speed training. Said he has reached 200 mph ball . I think it shows if you put the work in with the system you will get results. 200mph ball speed, very impressive.

Listening to Michael Breed on the way into the office this morning he was talking about Bryson DeChambeau crushing his driver and the speed he has picked up with his speed training. Said he has reached 200 mph ball . I think it shows if you put the work in with the system you will get results. 200mph ball speed, very impressive.

Not to mention adding 40 lbs of muscle.

Listed my Sticks on the BST if anyone is looking.

I am back using these and have 3 sessions in. Will report in periodically but again I am doing this at the driving range, warming up hitting balls, working my way from wedge to driver (about 20-25 shots) then doing the SS1 protocol then hitting another 10-15 balls before heading home. Have found this to be effective for me because it gets me swinging faster but keeps me where I can actually hit a ball.

Just finished 3 weeks of the 1st protocol (39 swings with the sticks) and took my measurements after warming up before I did my training today.

Up 7 MPH with driver and 6 MPH with 7I.

Not a speed demon by any stretch, but if I can eek out even another 3 MPH with both over the next 11 weeks (that would cover 1st and 2nd protocols) I will be estactic. I think some of that increase is due to better mechanics but no idea how to quantify that.

I will mention, I do all my club readings hitting balls at the range and have done all my training sessions after warming up hitting balls at the range, then hit another 10 or so balls after the training to try and make sure the swing is something playable (by my standards). I also have been working out 5-6 days a week besides this for about a month before getting back into it, if you jump right in and your body isn't ready, you can tweak something pretty easily (have done that myself).

Just finished 3 weeks of the 1st protocol (39 swings with the sticks) and took my measurements after warming up before I did my training today.

Up 7 MPH with driver and 6 MPH with 7I.

Not a speed demon by any stretch, but if I can eek out even another 3 MPH with both over the next 11 weeks (that would cover 1st and 2nd protocols) I will be estactic. I think some of that increase is due to better mechanics but no idea how to quantify that.

I will mention, I do all my club readings hitting balls at the range and have done all my training sessions after warming up hitting balls at the range, then hit another 10 or so balls after the training to try and make sure the swing is something playable (by my standards). I also have been working out 5-6 days a week besides this for about a month before getting back into it, if you jump right in and your body isn't ready, you can tweak something pretty easily (have done that myself).
That is great. I believe combining this with working out really helps. With the gym closed i do what i can at home but its just not the same. Not having access to the eqipment i use at the gym i do what i can at home but i miss the gym. Doing some extra core stuff which i think helps. Your numbers are great and i really believe if you put the work in the system really works.

As I mentioned before, I did not purchase the system, I can attest that it seems to work even with my use of a single home made speed stick. I did use a swing speed monitor to track results and noted substantial swing speed fairly quickly. The emphasis was not on having a perfect swing, but in the increase in speed. I did not use the swing Caddie, but the original Swing Speed Radar (red). Minimal data, but sufficient. I am sure that properly using the entire system as directed would produce even more dynamic results. Pricey? Yes but if it gets you where you want to be, well worth it. I have read reports that the results do in fact last, even after you stop doing it.

oh, one thing I forget to mention. The SSR (Swing Speed Radar) is designed to be used parallel to target line, forward of the ball and angled back towards the ball. I placed mine a tad too close and on one inside to out swing, shattered the face of the radar unit. I "thought" I had ample room - obviously I did not! The company sent me a new face free of charge. Later, as I grew confident and maybe a bit less cautious, I did it again. Too embarassed to ask for help. The Latest model of Swing Caddie (with audio) is placed facing the target line down the line with no worries about being too close (unless you have Orangutan arms). That unit also allows you to specify which club you are using, calculates smash factor, and a couple other features.

That is great. I believe combining this with working out really helps. With the gym closed i do what i can at home but its just not the same. Not having access to the eqipment i use at the gym i do what i can at home but i miss the gym. Doing some extra core stuff which i think helps. Your numbers are great and i really believe if you put the work in the system really works.

I am doing power Yoga at home everyday And 2-3/week have mixed in some jumping and med ball throws. It isn’t the gym but my flexibility has improved so much. also being at home it removes another excuse I used to use occasionally to skip workouts.

but yeah, like most training aids/programs you will get results if you use them regularly and properly

Just received my sticks yesterday. Going to wait until the weekend to get started as I'd like to get a baseline of driver speed hitting balls before I start. Looking forward to getting started and hopefully seeing some gains.

I’ve GOT to get back to these protocols. Starting them back tomorrow! My swing speed has taken a hit lately.

Skim alert...

So I am now 4 sessions into the first level of training. I have been swinging every other day so far. Is anyone swinging the Superspeed before they play or are you only swinging on days that you do not play? I warmed up a bit, then went through the full training session before my round yesterday and actually played really well, but I didn't know if it was not recommended to train on days that you are actually going to play or if it even matters.

Skim alert...

So I am now 4 sessions into the first level of training. I have been swinging every other day so far. Is anyone swinging the Superspeed before they play or are you only swinging on days that you do not play? I warmed up a bit, then went through the full training session before my round yesterday and actually played really well, but I didn't know if it was not recommended to train on days that you are actually going to play or if it even matters.

I don't personally, but like to do my training at the range warming up hitting balls, then finishing hitting balls to make sure I am not getting too far out of whack with my swing.

If I was walking 18 I probably wouldn't do it on the same day, but if you feel up for it, do it to it.

I've worked hard on technique and using the ground in my swing to get my speed up from 99mph to 110mph average having seen speed as high as 114mph. My biggest swing flaw is not completing the swing and cutting short just after contact. For those of you that have used this system, does this product seem to be something that will help? If I just get to 114mph consistently I'm completely content with that number. I'll be starting December 1st to have a steady start date and that is exactly 133 days before I turn 40. If I'm going to go for it, now is the time.

It’s time.

Come Monday I’m starting back at the beginning and the chase for 170 is 1000% on this winter.

It’s effing happening in 2021.

It’s time.

Come Monday I’m starting back at the beginning and the chase for 170 is 1000% on this winter.

It’s effing happening in 2021.

I ordered through Budget Golf last night. Why not? Going to be 40 in a few months and its now or never.

Of all the swing aid things I have tried this was the most impressive for results, I only wish I found it 20 years ago (in perspective) so I could have actually used it enough to set in the gains.

I did manage to use it for about 4 months straight before becoming hurt again and then only doing it for a month or so at a time after, but I did see actually on Course results finding place on familar Courses I only dreamed of reaching. It is sad that I still play those same course and my average landing area is 20 yards or more behind my best when doing the SS training.

Gonna get back on the train for the winter. Wish I didn’t stop during the season but let’s go!

Gonna get back on the train for the winter. Wish I didn’t stop during the season but let’s go!
Same here. Life kicked my ass, but injuries early in the year really set it off.

If you stick to it, it 100% works.

I will stick to it. Making a major effort to get healthy starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I've done it before and will stick to it. If I keep my diet in check it will be easy. The workouts and knowledge behind them is so easy to come by. No reason to not do it.

I will stick to it. Making a major effort to get healthy starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I've done it before and will stick to it. If I keep my diet in check it will be easy. The workouts and knowledge behind them is so easy to come by. No reason to not do it.
Im in the same camp and of the same mind (y)

Im in the same camp and of the same mind (y)

I'm 6'1" weighing around 205lbs right now. I turn 40 on April 12th. Present club head speed is roughly 110mph. I'm looking for 185lbs and 115mph. Obtainable with a good workout and discipline by my birthday. That is 135 full days to get it right. I have been clocked as high as 114mph before but can't do it every time. I'm looking for a 115 average and to look good naked. Well, one of those is a bit of a reach. :)

Back