SuperSpeed Golf Review

I used the system for 3 months in the spring of 2019 every other day but due to injury in upper back in spring of 2020; did not even swing them once before the season started. Albeit I was a year older this year, I found my average drives were down ~15 yards in 2020. As soon as January rolls around and feet are recovered, I will be back on them and anxious to get some distance back. The system really does work.

I used the system for 3 months in the spring of 2019 every other day but due to injury in upper back in spring of 2020; did not even swing them once before the season started. Albeit I was a year older this year, I found my average drives were down ~15 yards in 2020. As soon as January rolls around and feet are recovered, I will be back on them and anxious to get some distance back. The system really does work.
It truly does work. It’s been a boon to my high schoolers as well.

Got my sticks today and will start Sunday. Looking to go from 108-110 to 118-120. Is it really possible?

Going to start back up with mine. Rebuilt my swing last winter so didn't want to use these as I was more worried about swing positions than speed, but now that the new swing is engrained, think I'm ready to get back to it.

Jealous of your guy’s results. I tried it two separate times and saw zero gains. I increased my speed with the sticks and after a session could hit 98 mph with my driver but my on the course it never translated. Still swung my normal 88-91 mph and 215-245 drives.

The 2nd time around it wrecked my swing so bad i shot in the 90’s for the first time in a couple years. Quit doing it and started using my orange whip and got back into high 70’s low 80’s.

I think part of the problem is I swing what feels like 75/80% of my Max on a normal swing. And my tempo is more like Inbe Park. Very slow deliberate backswing.

Every now and then I’ll ramp things up and take the club back fast and swing it faster on the range And my distance does go up but I can’t control it. and or mishits occur more frequently. That’s just not me and my swing. So I always go back to a slower tempo.

How important is it to pair the system with a launch monitor like the prgr monitor they recommend? Is it that important to track your speeds each session?

How important is it to pair the system with a launch monitor like the prgr monitor they recommend? Is it that important to track your speeds each session?

Was thinking the same thing. Is spending the extra $120 needed?

Was thinking the same thing. Is spending the extra $120 needed?

I answered this in the other thread too, but I do think it’s important. I know they switched to a more expensive radar, but you can find a cheaper one on Amazon. Knowing the speeds definitely lets you know if you are improving and it’s very motivating too.

Started on Nov 30th. I was swinging around 110 on average with a 114 max. One month in, I am now at 114 average and have seen speed up to 119 on 2 occasions. Seems like it is doing what it is supposed to do.

Started on Nov 30th. I was swinging around 110 on average with a 114 max. One month in, I am now at 114 average and have seen speed up to 119 on 2 occasions. Seems like it is doing what it is supposed to do.
Reading review after review like this really makes me want to just pull the trigger on it.

Reading review after review like this really makes me want to just pull the trigger on it.

I've worked out with it as well, but nothing crazy unusual. I really think there is something to it.

So disappointed I left my sticks back in Minnesota:mad:

Just began the protocol today after receiving a set earlier this week. Hopefully Rapsodo will have the Android interface ready very soon so I can track my progress.

I started back on this again Saturday. Never really gave my first time a chance. Determined to give it a solid go next 3-4 months at least.

I have been pretty sore the last couple of days. Swinging a real golf club properly yesterday was a challenge due to the soreness. I am guessing it was from doing the LH swings that I am not used to. Round 3 for me today.

I have been pretty sore the last couple of days. Swinging a real golf club properly yesterday was a challenge due to the soreness. I am guessing it was from doing the LH swings that I am not used to. Round 3 for me today.

That makes sense. How often are you doing the workout? My best advice for anyone doing the program, is to get in a dynamic warmup beforehand. I tweaked a few muscles when going in cold—nothing serious but enough to have to stop for a week to recover.

For the SS experts here. Do you think the radar is an essential piece of equipment to getting the most out of SS training?

Saw these on sale for $180 at a local fitter here in the Cleveland Akron area.....good deal?

That makes sense. How often are you doing the workout? My best advice for anyone doing the program, is to get in a dynamic warmup beforehand. I tweaked a few muscles when going in cold—nothing serious but enough to have to stop for a week to recover.

3 days a week like they suggest. Started Saturday, did Monday and doing today. I have actually done their dynamic warm-up every day since Saturday. Figured it wouldn't hurt doing it before I went to play actual golf.

For the SS experts here. Do you think the radar is an essential piece of equipment to getting the most out of SS training?
I really think it is. This topic has come up a lot in this and the other superspeed thread and many regular users seem to agree and have pointed out numerous reasons why. First you can track your progress. I think it also serves as a motivator, You can set speed goals and its a good feeling when you get there. It also can give you feedback as to the actual swing and what makes you faster and what doesnt. . Im sure others can add many more reasons but i really believe it is an important and helpful part of the program.

After 2 weeks into the program I have to say that it really works! I use the blue radar and have seen about 3-5 mph gains on the course. My playing partners have noticed the increase in distance, one thing to mention is that if feels easier to swing the clubs throughout the entire round. Meaning my body is getting used to swinging faster naturally.

Just done my workout to avoid the rain and cold tomorrow. Have 2 more workouts on Level 1. I just measured my speed. 5 weeks ago I was at an absolute Max of 115mph. I just recorded 4 straight swings with driver at 121mph with my Ping G410 Plus with Tensei Orange (whatever the gram weight is in the 60s). I was hoping to see 120 by the end of the program. Dare I try for 125mph?

I have the PRGR Launch Monitor on the way. I'm on week 2 now but without a device to measure swing speed, hard to say if it's working.

Saw these on sale for $180 at a local fitter here in the Cleveland Akron area.....good deal?

Pretty good. I got mine last year from Golfgalaxy for $150 or less (sorry cant remember) during their 25% training aides promotion. free shipping.

I have the PRGR Launch Monitor on the way. I'm on week 2 now but without a device to measure swing speed, hard to say if it's working.

I am in week 2 also and also do not have a measuring device. I will say, though, that my swing on the course feels a little faster. 100% carry on my course right now with saturated fairways so not sure about any distance gain.

Back