SuperSpeed Golf Review

Zero, haha. I need to bring my driver in to test. I’m just using the set at my gym. Last year, I could get up to 105 when swinging top end. I know it’s gone up, but I don’t think that high. That said, I’m hitting everything further (and higher) than I’m used to, so it’s been an adjustment.

I think you’ll be surprised. 144 is massive. Don’t see a driver being 25 or 30 mph less than the green.

Just finished session 4. Been slacking and only getting two in a week, but I've already seen a 4-5mph increase in all three sticks. Going to keep with it. I don't have any misconceptions of getting to a crazy fast number but if I can maintain at ~100mph for driver this season I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Just finished session 4. Been slacking and only getting two in a week, but I've already seen a 45mph increase in all three sticks. Going to keep with it. I don't have any misconceptions of getting to a crazy fast number but if I can maintain at ~100mph for driver this season I'll be happy.
A 45 mph increase in the sticks? What did you swing before?

Whoops! Missed a dash. 4 TO 5mph. Lol
That's what I thought. I know I just got mine and I've used it 2 days in a row simply because the weather hasn't allowed me to do much else right now and I can already notice what feels like a difference. I'll probably do it again on Saturday and then go hit some balls to see if I see the difference I feel transfer to ball flight.

That's what I thought. I know I just got mine and I've used it 2 days in a row simply because the weather hasn't allowed me to do much else right now and I can already notice what feels like a difference. I'll probably do it again on Saturday and then go hit some balls to see if I see the difference I feel transfer to ball flight.

I used this system last year as part of my preseason prep and it works. For me, I just have to consciously dial my swing back a bit on the range/course from what I do while I'm using the SS trainers.

My first swing of my final set with the C Stick was one shy of my PR and 3 MPH shy of 150:

2A830DA9-7E1E-4BFB-8CDC-54E056D7AD84.jpeg

On the verge of another PR, I swung absolutely out of my shoes the last two. Actually got slower (145 and 142), and strained my left hip in the process. I’ll-advised decision threatening a weekend of golf. Swing fast but listen to your body, unlike me...

I think you’ll be surprised. 144 is massive. Don’t see a driver being 25 or 30 mph less than the green.

I talked to my trainer tonight about this. He said my top end driver speed may be 120+, but I obviously do not swing like that usually. I will be ecstatic if I’m around 110 regularly. I think to get up near 120, I need to keep working on my technique—need to clear my hips better.

My first swing of my final set with the C Stick was one shy of my PR and 3 MPH shy of 150:
I have been doing the Superspeed Workouts for a couple years. Last year i added the C and per the website started doing the C workout every third session. Recently checked the website and saw they say after you get to level 4 or 5 in the regular workout to incorporate the C into every workout. I have done it twice now and like it. I emailed and asked when to to the C in the regular workout because it wasnt clear on the website. They emailed me back and ive attached part of their response which clarifies it. I think this is a good modification of the workout. E40B5919-0FA2-48C2-9F3A-316E9800E275.pngBCE8EAF4-3165-43E2-949D-6A92C9E8BA5E.png

I have been doing the Superspeed Workouts for a couple years. Last year i added the C and per the website started doing the C workout every third session. Recently checked the website and saw they say after you get to level 4 or 5 in the regular workout to incorporate the C into every workout. I have done it twice now and like it. I emailed and asked when to to the C in the regular workout because it wasnt clear on the website. They emailed me back and ive attached part of their response which clarifies it. I think this is a good modification of the workout. View attachment 9001009View attachment 9001010

I strongly believe it has helped get me over some plateaus.

I see on their website they say not to exceed 3x per week. Surely someone in here has done it. I bet even tried it every day. Wonder what happens...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve done 3 days in a row sometimes, here’s a pic of my Excel spreadsheet. 😀

I did it because I slacked off last week and wanted to catch up. Sure seemed like nice results.

I’m posting my best speed in each color in each rep. Then I finish with Green, then finish with my driver. 105 mph driver for this guy is incredible. This SS training really works. I started about 90 mph, I forget was in December or January?

F2E609C0-1E0D-40FC-8AB8-1A300ED20496.jpeg

I'm picking it back up again. I took a lesson yesterday and the objective now is to increase swing speed. Basically, get comfortable with swinging harder. During the lesson, by taking the club to parallel at the top and consciously trying to swing harder, my swing speed increased by 9 mph on a 7 iron and 6 mph with the driver with no loss of accuracy, better carry distances and higher trajectory on irons. The Superspeed sticks plus more emphasis on swing speed at the range along with flexibility exercises are my plans to gain overall swing speed. I see I can swing harder without loss of accuracy.

Still on this program, hit 106 on driver speed yesterday after the workout. 119 on the green. These speed sticks absolutely work if you can stay with it for 2-3 days a week.

6F3ECC2B-F185-4CBE-A174-A2E138F3B7D5.jpeg

Who's still using this?

I'm wondering a few things..

Is it useless without the radar?

Haa it improved your strength and flexibility? I think this interests me most.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Who's still using this?

I'm wondering a few things..

Is it useless without the radar?

Haa it improved your strength and flexibility? I think this interests me most.

I seen large gains in speed. I can say that I lost accuracy that I'm working to rein in right now but being two clubs longer is a nice feeling. It won't work as a stand alone speed gain in my opinion. I don't think long term it would make a difference. You'll need to add something else for muscle

I seen large gains in speed. I can say that I lost accuracy that I'm working to rein in right now but being two clubs longer is a nice feeling. It won't work as a stand alone speed gain in my opinion. I don't think long term it would make a difference. You'll need to add something else for muscle
How about flexibility? And is the distance gain only on driver?

How about flexibility? And is the distance gain only on driver?

I gained distance on all clubs but strike is king. Didn't matter if I didn't strike it well. Flexibility it will help. I really think thats where the gains are made. Sequencing swing is big as well.

I think the speed radar is nice if you have one as it will specifically tell you your gains and progresss from baseline. I did/do not use one and probably won’t as they aren’t cheap up here so I just intrinsically know if I do the program pre-season that I have gained speed from where I started.

Definitely pondering picking these up and trying it out. It honestly sounds too good to be true, but with all the litany of positive results in this thread, I'm guessing it's not. I was planning on trying Jaacob Bowden's SwingMan routines, but was struggling with how to work them into workouts I'm already doing without overstressing my body. 10 mins 3 times a week sounds much more manageable to work into my existing schedule.

Question, for those of you doing other strength training, are you doing these on a rest day or on an existing workout day? I certainly want to be careful if I decide to take the plunge, last thing I need is to cause an injury.

I don’t think i have posted on this specific thread yet, but I have been doing the regular protocols for 7 weeks now. This is the real deal. I have picked up about 10 MPH on max driver swings and probably 6-7 on what I would consider my “normal golf course swing”. I am carrying traps off the tee that I couldn’t before. Once I finish the protocols, will likely buy the “C” club and incorporate it as well.

Definitely pondering picking these up and trying it out. It honestly sounds too good to be true, but with all the litany of positive results in this thread, I'm guessing it's not. I was planning on trying Jaacob Bowden's SwingMan routines, but was struggling with how to work them into workouts I'm already doing without overstressing my body. 10 mins 3 times a week sounds much more manageable to work into my existing schedule.

Question, for those of you doing other strength training, are you doing these on a rest day or on an existing workout day? I certainly want to be careful if I decide to take the plunge, last thing I need is to cause an injury.
My workout routine is upper body and core one night and lower body and legs the other. I have for quite some time done the Superspeed workout on the day I do my legs workout before my workout. I think that's a good time to do it and it has worked for me.

I may be putting some up for trade in the marketplace. I got them in a trade and never used them

I don’t think i have posted on this specific thread yet, but I have been doing the regular protocols for 7 weeks now. This is the real deal. I have picked up about 10 MPH on max driver swings and probably 6-7 on what I would consider my “normal golf course swing”. I am carrying traps off the tee that I couldn’t before. Once I finish the protocols, will likely buy the “C” club and incorporate it as well.
The C is a nice change of pace and at first can be incorporated into your schedule as an independent workout I think they suggest every third workout. Definitely is a different feel and motivates you because you will see some definite higher speeds with the C than the green and that just makes you want to keep going. Really like it. Ive been doing it for years and at some point after you have done all the different protocols you will see on their website they actually have protocols where the C becomes part of the workout itself instead of every third. I like that it changes things up particularly after you have done this for a while.

Back