SuperSpeed Golf Review

I've been pondering going this route for a few days now.
Ive been doing it for several years and I absolutely believe it works. I can't say enough good things about it. Put in the work you will get results. Not only the regular set up but I added the superspeed c as well. Its become a regular part of my workouts.

Haven't really gotten faster in my last couple sessions, but I've gotten a few mph faster for sure since starting. Nothing Earth shattering, but not bad. Wondering if I'm plateauing a bit... Gonna stick with it though! Been trying to focus on keeping the left arm straight in the takeaway which may be slowing me down a touch as I get used to it.

Haven't really gotten faster in my last couple sessions, but I've gotten a few mph faster for sure since starting. Nothing Earth shattering, but not bad. Wondering if I'm plateauing a bit... Gonna stick with it though! Been trying to focus on keeping the left arm straight in the takeaway which may be slowing me down a touch as I get used to it.
From my experience the program isn't something you do for a period of time, get to a certain point and then stop. I think its something you need to keep doing to maintain your gains. And if you haven't tried it yet you may want to check out the Superspeed C stick. Its a different feel and a different program. It also becomes a nice change of pace every third workout. I also carry it with me in my bag and use it pre round to get loose and ready to swing.

From my experience the program isn't something you do for a period of time, get to a certain point and then stop. I think its something you need to keep doing to maintain your gains. And if you haven't tried it yet you may want to check out the Superspeed C stick. Its a different feel and a different program. It also becomes a nice change of pace every third workout. I also carry it with me in my bag and use it pre round to get loose and ready to swing.

Yeah I really like the program and think I'll continue to improve if I keep with it. Just a little discouraging over the past week - but I guess I can't be faster every day, otherwise in 12 weeks I'd be swinging 140 mph 😆

I'll check out the C stick! Haven't heard as much about that.

I've been pondering going this route for a few days now.
It’s worth it if you do it with a golf swing and don’t lose form. Trust me…. I’ve got more speed than I can control and it cost me on the course. I have to remind myself to slow down and play golf. I recommend it.

I may have to start the program again. I have my workout almost as a habit now so adding this back in can help out my swing speed.

Well, swinging left handed was awkward…

Well, swinging left handed was awkward…
It gets better. I still don’t have great weight transfer. I couldn’t imagine hitting a ball that way

I'm supposed to do this today but my elbow is bothering me so I'm going to skip and wait till Wednesday. I've been focusing a lot on a one piece takeaway and on a full extension at impact and through the ball, and I think I'm using my muscles in somewhat unfamiliar ways right now.

I'm really curious how SuperSpeed will work for me while I'm trying to make a small swing tweak. I know I'll need to be careful to avoid reverting to bad habits as I try to swing fast.

SuperSpeed protocols (for level 1) are for 3 days a week, with a full day of rest in between. I'm interpreting that it's ok to go M/W/F with 2 days rest between Friday and Monday? The other option would be to do every other day, which then means you are doing it 4 days a week on some weeks..

SuperSpeed protocols (for level 1) are for 3 days a week, with a full day of rest in between. I'm interpreting that it's ok to go M/W/F with 2 days rest between Friday and Monday? The other option would be to do every other day, which then means you are doing it 4 days a week on some weeks..

I wouldn't think there is anything wrong with taking 2 days between sessions in order to keep the same 3 day schedule each week.

On the other side of the coin, I also think that if you are overly sore or have a mild strain of some type, taking it down to 2 days on the occasional week is probably ok. Or at least I'm hoping - my arm is pretty sore today so I'm resting it till at least tomorrow.

I'm supposed to do this today but my elbow is bothering me so I'm going to skip and wait till Wednesday. I've been focusing a lot on a one piece takeaway and on a full extension at impact and through the ball, and I think I'm using my muscles in somewhat unfamiliar ways right now.

I'm really curious how SuperSpeed will work for me while I'm trying to make a small swing tweak. I know I'll need to be careful to avoid reverting to bad habits as I try to swing fast.
I'm in to the lvl 2 maintenance period which is just once a week for 4 weeks. Very welcome.

I'm in to the lvl 2 maintenance period which is just once a week for 4 weeks. Very welcome.

I actually ended up taking a full two weeks off as things just didn't feel right. I'm planning to pick it back up in earnest next week, or maybe this weekend if I really feel good. Just still have a little lingering tightness that I don't want to aggravate.

Still very much believe in the benefits of this system, but I'm starting to realize that injuries are a real risk so the whole thing needs to be done very carefully and with ALL the proper warmup steps.

Nothing wrong with extra rest. Listen to your body. If it isn't healthy and able, doesn't matter what speed you have.

My arm/ shoulder are finally feeling close to 100% so I'm thinking this is the week I get back at SuperSpeed. As long as everything still feels good come Monday, I'm planning to do a workout 🤞

I really need to restart with these sticks.

This is a fully retired system until golf season is over. Hit 138 with the green stick going full out. Problem is, each time I use it I really seem to lose my golf swing. Ball striking before was really improving and iron play was back to being a strength. Not since I started back. 115mph with driver is more than enough to enjoy the game.

This is a fully retired system until golf season is over. Hit 138 with the green stick going full out. Problem is, each time I use it I really seem to lose my golf swing. Ball striking before was really improving and iron play was back to being a strength. Not since I started back. 115mph with driver is more than enough to enjoy the game.

I have thought about trying a speed training program but worry about this very issue. Does the training compromise tempo? And how hard is it on the joints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought about trying a speed training program but worry about this very issue. Does the training compromise tempo? And how hard is it on the joints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve not had any physical issues to speak of related to the program. I get out of sequence and chasing monitor speed has proven my enemy. If I’m not going to play for 3-4 days I may use it but not 3 days a week

My use has really tapered off now I'm playing regular golf. Try to still do it 1x a week. My speed has translated to the course so I'm more than happy with this product

Is there some black magic required to get the PRGR black working with dry swings (either a SuperSpeed stick or a real Driver)? My PRGR works perfectly when hitting balls, but gives me nothing on dry swings. Shows random numbers in the low 50s.

Is there some black magic required to get the PRGR black working with dry swings (either a SuperSpeed stick or a real Driver)? My PRGR works perfectly when hitting balls, but gives me nothing on dry swings. Shows random numbers in the low 50s.

That's weird. Mine will pick up a dry swing as much as 3-4 feet in front of the device with no special prep. Maybe try cleaning off the sensor?

How recently have you gotten it? May be worth contacting SuperSpeed or PRGR CS for warranty or tips.

Back