SuperSpeed Golf Review

Back on the horse tonight, feels good! Hit this protocol as well as the MISIG
Ooh, is there a MISIG thread? I've seen it on the interwebs and it's always intrigued me. Just haven't seen much long term reviews on it.

Edit: basic search brought me to that thread. Will comb through it a bit.

Being sick for the last 2 weeks really kicked me in the ass. I need to get back on this starting tonight.

What's the purpose/benefit form swinging from a kneeling position?
Maximizing body rotation in a method of confusion to the body compared to standard swings, it’s also without the traditional ground force you would get.

Key is, and they’re pretty adamant about this, it should be followed up immediately by standard swings to help the mind begin to integrate that rotational information.

They 100% work.

Period.

I restarted mine this week.
I have used the system for a while and just restarted the program after a couple month break. Agree they absolutely work and is well worth the effort. Listening to the fitting room podcast on the Mavrik driver (which was great) heard one of the guys comment that his swingspeed was a little down and he had to get back to the superspeed workout. This is a perfect time to start.

This program just works. It may be messing with my tempo a bit, but I’m swinging faster than ever. I was hitting up to 104 at my last lesson and that was 5-6 mph faster than usual.

anyone see the par4success study where just using the blue stick almost doubled increase in swing speed over using all 3 sticks?

very intrigued by this

anyone see the par4success study where just using the blue stick almost doubled increase in swing speed over using all 3 sticks?

very intrigued by this
I haven't read that. But, lately, if I have been feeling the urge to just make swings in my living room for the sake of just making swings, I will grab the blue stick and go at it. Outside of the regular workout that is.

I had to take a break from the workouts myself. I had a little "incident" last week when doing the left handed swings with the heavy stick. I may have tried to make too big of a swing and caught the living room rug with it and may or may not have made a tear in the carpet. Thankfully, it's just a rug and can be replaced. But, my wife was less than impressed with me, lol. Having to order a new piece of remnant carpet that will run us a couple hundred dollars. So, I don't dare have those out in the open where she can see them for a while.

I haven't read that. But, lately, if I have been feeling the urge to just make swings in my living room for the sake of just making swings, I will grab the blue stick and go at it. Outside of the regular workout that is.

I had to take a break from the workouts myself. I had a little "incident" last week when doing the left handed swings with the heavy stick. I may have tried to make too big of a swing and caught the living room rug with it and may or may not have made a tear in the carpet. Thankfully, it's just a rug and can be replaced. But, my wife was less than impressed with me, lol. Having to order a new piece of remnant carpet that will run us a couple hundred dollars. So, I don't dare have those out in the open where she can see them for a while.

My orange whip has some carpet fibers in it...

I’ve take a bit of a break from this because I tweaked my shoulder doing the LH swing. When I start back up, I’ll try to work in better tempo.

“Honey, it was for science”

“Honey, it was for science”
Haha. She knows better. I may have had to replace the globe covering the ceiling fan lights a couple of times. Trust me, when a driver and a ceiling fan light meet, the driver will win. But, it will definitely have some battle scars all over the paint afterwards.

Haha. She knows better. I may have had to replace the globe covering the ceiling fan lights a couple of times. Trust me, when a driver and a ceiling fan light meet, the driver will win. But, it will definitely have some battle scars all over the paint afterwards.

Seems your driver and a former wedge of mine have fought the same battle....

I also have some cornering on an interior wall that fought a 7I....

And a pack and play that has an orange size dent in the leg.

I’m not allowed to have clubs in the house anymore.

Seems your driver and a former wedge of mine have fought the same battle....

I also have some cornering on an interior wall that fought a 7I....

And a pack and play that has an orange size dent in the leg.

I’m not allowed to have clubs in the house anymore.
Haha. I had to do some minor drywall repair in our old house. The winters are waaaaay too long up here. I get golf antsy.

Haha. I had to do some minor drywall repair in our old house. The winters are waaaaay too long up here. I get golf antsy.

Mine is more it’s 10:30, I’m not tired, but man I think I have this feel that is perfect and it’s totally a good time to use the slow mo video feature and make sure it’s right.

Mine is more it’s 10:30, I’m not tired, but man I think I have this feel that is perfect and it’s totally a good time to use the slow mo video feature and make sure it’s right.
So, you're saying you have these mishaps on video?

very intrigued by this

thanks for sharing.
interesting read.

so blue stick mixed in with 3 min rests might be more effective. Hmmm

Last edited:
Any problems with people who have had previous shoulder injuries? About 5 years ago doctor said it was rotator cuff injury, I went to physio. My shoulder is still quite flexible and can go past 10:00. But it still hurts a tiny bit most of the time, but isn't really painful just there.
Should I steer clear?

I felt like I lost a little speed last year, not sure why other than not playing much may have been a factor.

I feel like after doing this for a few weeks I’m at least back to where I was. Time will tell if I end up gaining anything.

Back in the saddle tonight. Ready to re-ignite my chase to hit 170 ball speed. :oops:

Cranked out a solid session with some FUGLY left handed swings, but it felt good to be back.

Hit some higher numbers than I expected.

Back