SuperSpeed Golf Review

Thanks. I wasn't looking for compliments. I'm just concerned if its accurate or not. My first two swings registered 129 & 131 respectively. It sounded faster but I wasn't sure if it was 7mph faster. No use if its fake data :/

Do you go after it that hard with driver on the course ?

The radar isn’t going to fake data. What’s happening is you more than likely we’re more efficient in that swing, hence the jump. That’s part of the chase.

I tend to agree on the radar however the little blue swing radar will read higher than normal if you tend to close the face through impact as the toe is moving at a faster rate than the head as a whole. So the radar picks that up. I think that’s why the radar reads a tad high for me Compared to what I actually swing at. I haven’t faded or sliced a driver in about 3 years since I made a swing change. Always draw the ball. So the face is always closing at impact for me.
Having said that though this is only when swinging a club. Since the sticks have no heads that’s a moot point.

I think you’re overthinking this a bit. The goal isn’t to swing that hard on the course, but by going at it in the program your typical baseline should increase.

No certainly not. Nor do I anticipate it to be.

I've just started the Superspeed training in lockdown and do not have the opportunity to hit balls. I figure I'd rather build my swing speed capacity up to much high than it was so that when I can hit balls again, my 'back off to hitting swing speed" is going to be higher.

That's just my logic🤷‍♂️

No certainly not. Nor do I anticipate it to be.

I've just started the Superspeed training in lockdown and do have the opportunity to hit balls. I figure I'd rather build my swing speed capacity up to much high than it was so that when I can hit balls again, my 'back off to hitting swing speed" is going to be higher.

That's just my logic🤷‍♂️
Makes sense. I pretty much use it in the offseason to maintain so that I don’t have to build back up to mid season form. It seems to work but it’s always tough to tell early on cause of the cooler crap weather here in OH

I think you’re overthinking this a bit. The goal isn’t to swing that hard on the course, but by going at it in the program your typical baseline should increase.

I was just curious.

My brother doesn’t swing nearly that fast but on the course he gives pretty much every thing he has During a swing. I could never do that as I feel like I swing at about 80% of my full capability but some people do go all out. So I was just asking if that’s how he swings on the course.

Started back up with mine today after about a year off from the program. Haven't swung a club in about a month. Crazy how quickly you lose speed when you aren't swinging at all. Topped out at 107 today with the green. That's easily about 8 or even 10 mph down from where I was at my peak last year. Time to get cracking again.

Had mine for about four months and just now getting it going. I never got the radar to track actual gains though. I just figured since I'm cooped up all day, now was as good of time as any to get started!

Had mine for about four months and just now getting it going. I never got the radar to track actual gains though. I just figured since I'm cooped up all day, now was as good of time as any to get started!
I cant stress the benefit of a radar enough. Check out your local golf buy/swap/sell on facebook and i bet you can find one for cheap gathering dust somewhere.

Get it while it’s hot! 25% off at Golf Galaxy right now!

I see the ladies version are cheaper on eBay. Is it worth buying them and adding extra weight by lead tape to get them to the men’s weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had one of these for like 15 years I think.

1586373124999.png

That and this are my speed training tools. I am not sure you can get either one any more.

1586373271910.png

I ordered my superspeed sticks tonight! I'll be joining you guys ... What radar should I get?

I was bored sitting at home today hunkered down and decided to check the swing weight of these sticks after my SS workout. :)

Green Light A1
Blue Medium B9
Orange Heavy D9

Like I said I'm bored!

Yes dude!! 142 clubhead speed is insane! What were you swinging when you started the program?

123mph a week ago. A lot has come down to technique and a bigger backswing. +19 in a week is nice but not sustainable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

123mph a week ago. A lot has come down to technique and a bigger backswing. +19 in a week is nice but not sustainable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The fact that you got to those kind of numbers is incredible though.

Session 2 in the books yesterday. Picked up 3 mph from session 1 and topped out at 109 so progress is good. My neighbor saw me doing it in the back yard and gave me a very funny look, so that was fun.

Yep - Guess thats the price then!
Look for second hand ones in golf buy swap sell groups.
Got mine for half the price here in Australia.

Back