Superstroke Grip Fitting

Scooby45

Use data, get better.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10ish
Has anyone used the Superstroke putter grip fitting? It gave me an unexpected result given my answers but now I'm curious.

Did you follow it? Was it successful?

Last edited:
I just did it and was recommended the 2.0 PT, Pistol 2.0, and Flatso 2.0. 2.0 is the right size from what I've tried, but I've always just used the Tour line. I've tried the Flatso and was not a fan. I haven't tried either of the recommended pistol models. I have had some unexpected success from the Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol so maybe they are on to something there.

I tried to use it a month or so ago but I don't think it was working. For slight arc and regular length putter it wanted to suggest to me the 17" Off The Truck 3.0 (which coincidentally I now have with the Jailbird) and a Wrist Lock.

I did it and it spit out the same size grip I have on my putter, the 2.0. I have the Zynergy Tour but the selector "recommended" the Off the Truck Zynergy 2.0PT, the Zynergy Pistol 2.0 and the the Flatso 2.0.

It's weird that it doesn't ask about hand measurements or glove size.

For slight arc and regular length putter it wanted to suggest to me the 17' Off The Truck 3.0
Those were the options I chose but the tool spit out the 2.0 for me. I know putter grips are largely a matter of feel but I'm really curious how reliable this can be when it doesn't ask anything about the size of your hand or, at least, glove size.

It gave me 2.0 as well which has felt big in the past. But then again I play midsize grips and L or XL gloves so who knows? I may give it a try and see

I feel like grip is probably the hardest thing to "fit" with an online selector tool. And I agree, not taking hand/glove size or grip strength into account seems weird. It also depends on the weight and size of the putter head I think. I don't use the same grip on a Anser style blade and a wide blade.

I feel like grip is probably the hardest thing to "fit" with an online selector tool. And I agree, not taking hand/glove size or grip strength into account seems weird. It also depends on the weight and size of the putter head I think. I don't use the same grip on a Anser style blade and a wide blade.
fair point, if it didn't hit a weight I was going for I might not follow it, still might not if I hold the 2.0 pistol and it feels weird...

Tried it and it came up on what I would use.

link for those curious

I did it and it worked out well when I switched to left hand low.

Suggested Pistol 2.0. I’m finding pistol style helps to release the head on a blade putter. Been through a pile of grips lately and gravitated back to pistol style from the straight 2.0. Plus they just feel right in hand to me.

I used the 2.0 I was fit to on the tool yesterday. Punched greens so hard to say but did feel for the most part I was hitting my lines, at least until the first plinko spot 😂

The thing with their pistol is the bottom feels like a Flatso which I didn’t like at all

Back