Superstroke putter grips/ ARCCOS

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Been trying to get used to my Grandsport putter, but I think I prefer my Odyssey 7s. Issue with both are the grips. The cobra grip is too big. The odyssey has a Winn pistol mid. I like the size but my Arccos sensor fits poorly to say the least. I’d like to find the slimmest grip that accommodates the sensor. The ARCCOS putter sensor mentions the Superstroke Countercore or Traxxion grip for proper fitment, I’d prefer to use the proper ARCCOS integrated putter sensor compared to the screw in sensor. What countercore/ traxxion grip is the slimmest?

Thanks…

Would this work?

Would this work?
That’s the sensor I’m referring to. Trying to determine the slimmest grip I can use it with. Looked through grips online, but can’t really determine size based on the descriptions.

That’s the sensor I’m referring to. Trying to determine the slimmest grip I can use it with. Looked through grips online, but can’t really determine size based on the descriptions.
Ah, i see. Sorry I misread your post.

Any of the Counter Core and some of the Traxion grips series of grips will take the sensor you are referring too. im guessing, but the flat so and pistol GT in 1.0 will be the smallest

I had one in a Pistol GT 1.0 and it fit well.

Back