SuperStroke putter tube

Bridgestone Golf
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
Has anybody ever used one of these? I like the idea of an external putter well but I like having a stand bag. It seems it's rare to find a stand bag with a putter well. Seems like this might do the trick. I can't seem to find anywhere else online that sells this item though.

http://www.diamondtour.com/super-stroke-putter-tube.html

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I actually purchased one of these from Edwin Watts as a Christmas present for a buddy of mine who was carrying a FATSO Superstroke grip on his putter. The grip was so big it wouldnt fit in his bag so we had to keep the putter in the cart with us. It was like having another person in the cart it was so big. Since gettign one of these it just straps or clips to his bag and away we go. No more three people riding in riding in the cart. He seems to really like it.

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
About how ling is it? Pretty big diameter i suppose since a fatso can fit?

giedz

Reaction score
I literally just bought it after seeing this thread so I'm not sure what the exact measurements are, lol. I would say the diameter is probably at least 2.25" & length is probably 30-32"

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
I went ahead and ordered as well.

tommy7373

Reaction score
Handicap
Nice find thanks for sharing. Im going to order this today for my bag. I need a little more room in my standup bag this will help pull clubs better.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
I remember seeing these when superstroke first came out, there are still a few bags I've had that would benefit from one of these as the current dividers wouldn't allow for the larger putter grip!

Reaction score
Handicap
I got mine direct from Superstroke when I ordered my grip. I think it was around $10. I have it mounted on my Sun Mountain 3.5 stand bag, and find it to be excellent. I have the Slim - Lite grip. Because my putter has a standard 34" shaft, I found that stuffing some paper at the bottom of the tube allowed the putter head to stick out a few inches to clear the putter head cover.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Does it get in the way when using it on a golf cart? Two bags on the cart, plus this attached on there as well, where does it fit?

X.Man

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 13.5
Does it get in the way when using it on a golf cart? Two bags on the cart, plus this attached on there as well, where does it fit?
Interested in this as well. Would love to see some actual pics

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
As soon as I get mine I will post some pics and give a review on it.

sleuth

Reaction score
Handicap
3.3 GHIN
Darn $12 shipping? Hmmm, debating whether it's worth the price. Let me know how it goes gledz.

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
I found it also on an external site via amazon. The link on amazon just takes you to intheholdgolf.com. The picture shown doesn't show the straps to attach it to your bag but reading the description says it comes with the straps.

$18 plus shipping though. It would be almost $30 shipped to Texas. Still cheaper from diamondtour.com

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/SuperStroke-SUPSTRK-Carrying-Sleeve/dp/B0042Z158K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360003389&sr=8-1&keywords=super+stroke+putter+tube
Intheholegolf link: http://www.intheholegolf.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ITHG&Product_Code=SUPSTRK

GopherNut

Reaction score
Handicap
Back to the other option in the question, I believe Orlimar sells a stand bag with a putter well. Cheap on eBay, cheaper yet at a Mills Fleet Farm store. Not available online from what I can tell.

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
Back to the other option in the question, I believe Orlimar sells a stand bag with a putter well. Cheap on eBay, cheaper yet at a Mills Fleet Farm store. Not available online from what I can tell.
The Ping Latitude is another great carry bag with a dedicated putter well. It was part of the THP forum testing last year too.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Wondering how well this would attach to the Ogio Chamber bag.

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
I can't seem to find that bag. Do you have a link?

Also, looks like my putter tube has shipped. Scheduled to receive on wednesday.

InHartWeTrust

Ball Go Far.
Reaction score
Handicap
4-5ish
My C130's putter well holds the Super Slim 55 okay, gets caught in there from time to time but overall it works. These are quite interesting though, I could see picking one up down the road. Curious to see what you all think.

sleuth

Reaction score
Handicap
3.3 GHIN
Also, looks like my putter tube has shipped. Scheduled to receive on wednesday.
Be sure to post pics. Also let me know if a 33" would fit without dangling on the edges.

TimG3394

Lost: Center of clubface
Reaction score
Handicap
9ish
This is a great find. I hate trying to shove my putter in my bag. When I pull it out it always gets jammed. I might need to get this

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.8
I got my super stroke putter tube today! I've attached it to my bag and I think I'm going to love it! Here's a picture of how it looks on my bag.

sleuth

Reaction score
Handicap
3.3 GHIN
very cool! Is that not irritating on your back? Also, do you know how long it is?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in