Superstroke Wristlock Putter grip

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Just came across this in my inbox. Please merge if a thread had already been posted and I missed it

The WristLock is engineered to “lock” in the upper wrist to prevent any unwanted motion leads to greater consistency in starting the ball on-line and overall distance control. Patented No Taper Technology® creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.

Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.

No CounterCore™ weight is included with the grip but may be added to your purchase below, or can be added separately in ACCESSORIES.

WristLock-graphic-520x520.jpg

I love the idea and look, I think it's great when companies appeal to each individual style of golfer, or in this case putter!

I saw this today too. Intriguing idea :unsure: :unsure:

Wristlock.jpg

Attachments

• Wristlock#2.jpg
    Wristlock#2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
It is interesting, I wonder if this would be considered and "aid" if playing in a competition?

It is interesting, I wonder if this would be considered and "aid" if playing in a competition?
Good point. If so, would that also disqualify arm lock putters? Looks like they wanted a miniature version of that without requiring such a pronounced forward lean.

Didn't really say on the website, but if it runs up your wrist does it add another few inches to your putter length? Or would you have to order your putter length longer than usual? I'm confused....

Good point. If so, would that also disqualify arm lock putters? Looks like they wanted a miniature version of that without requiring such a pronounced forward lean.
Good point!!! Not sure how that will be handled. :unsure:

I have a Dandy putter with the grip mounted sideways and it does something similar as far as locking the top hand in.

Just came across this in my inbox. Please merge if a thread had already been posted and I missed it

The WristLock is engineered to “lock” in the upper wrist to prevent any unwanted motion leads to greater consistency in starting the ball on-line and overall distance control. Patented No Taper Technology® creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.

Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.

No CounterCore™ weight is included with the grip but may be added to your purchase below, or can be added separately in ACCESSORIES.

WristLock-graphic-520x520.jpg
OMG I have been looking for a solution for this exact thing as when I draw my putter back it's wobbly and affects alignment upon impact!

Looks interesting. I'd like to get one in my hands before buying one....

Whoa! That's a big grip. You'll need a bag with a bigger putter well.

that graphic with the hand is a bit off :ROFLMAO:

guess i need to see this in person to feel what they are going for here

Went by the golf shop today, and as per usual, took a gander at the used putters to see if there was anything that needed to come home with me. There was a #7 with a wristlock putter grip on it, so I tried it out. Honestly, I had no clue how to even use it, nor did I understand what I was supposed to do with it.

Anyone gaming a wristlock putter grip still? If so, thoughts and benefits?

I've been using a wristlock grip on my SeeMore since last year. I have been really happy with it and have no plans to change.

I'd say benefits for me are feeling like I have better control with it kinda locked to the wrist/arm.

I've been using a wristlock grip on my SeeMore since last year. I have been really happy with it and have no plans to change.

I'd say benefits for me are feeling like I have better control with it kinda locked to the wrist/arm.
I would definitely need to spend more time with that style to get comfortable with it. I can understand the benefits, but first feel felt odd.

Back