Support Needed From the THP Community

chasingpar

Reaction score
Handicap
Very sorry to hear about this. You can count me in for sure... I will also bring a guest..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Intimadator2007

Reaction score
Handicap
Thoughts and Prayers headed your way Dave .

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thoughts and prayers to all the family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Very sorry to hear about this. You can count me in for sure... I will also bring a guest..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Awesome. Ill try to keep a list of who's all coming from THP and ill do my absolute best to pair you guys up

Tapa Slice

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
Oh man that's terrible to hear. My family will be praying for his for sure. If it wasn't across the country, I'd be there, but I'll pay attention to this thread and be there in spirit. Hope everything goes well for David and his family as they deal with this loss.

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
Thoughts and prayers are with you man.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with them!

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Sorry to hear about that...my thoughts and prayers go out to Dave and his family

dleavitt39

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14-16
Very sorry to hear about your Mom Dave. You and your family are in my prayers.

Provided the dates don't conflict with other outings or race days for me, I'd definitely come to Cleveland. I have a college roommate that lives in CLE, so this may be the reason I need to get my arse out there

Dan

dleavitt39

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14-16
check that, that's memorial day weekend, which means it's my 2nd biggest race weekend, I'll be at Road American in Wisconsin.

Dan

DavidWinchell

Pink Panther
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks everyone for the support...It is greatly appreciated. Im sure my man PhilVedda will put together a great outing for mom. A great time for a great woman and mother.

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Thanks everyone for the support...It is greatly appreciated. Im sure my man PhilVedda will put together a great outing for mom. A great time for a great woman and mother.
Glad to see you use the forums Dave. You'll notice that this is a great community filled with guys as crazy about the game as we are. And I'm looking forward to the outing for moms. It's gonna be great

Tapa Slice

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
I will be able to play.

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
I'm not familiar with the area,any hotels nearby you would recommend. I'd come in Fri. evening

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Well that's one THP group and I couldn't appreciate it more

Tapa Slice

Robman7

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear. Depending on schedule I might be able to make this. I only live a hour or so from cleveland. I can let you know a little later

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear about this guys, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

motoo344

Bearded Bandit
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear this news. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my dad, would love to have an annual thing for him at his former course. I really don't know that many people so it might be tough for me. Good luck!

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
Sorry to hear this news. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my dad, would love to have an annual thing for him at his former course. I really don't know that many people so it might be tough for me. Good luck!
Touch base with THP, is that Bucks County,MD? I'm sure we could come up with a gathering.

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
Well that's one THP group and I couldn't appreciate it more

Tapa Slice
I'm glad I could be a part of this! I'll be solo on this and booked at the Super 8 on Lorain Rd. As it gets closer,I'd like to get together maybe Friday eve.

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I'm glad I could be a part of this! I'll be solo on this and booked at the Super 8 on Lorain Rd. As it gets closer,I'd like to get together maybe Friday eve.
Great to hear. There is a nice little mom n pop restaurant right in front of that hotel. I highly recommend it. And I'm down for a Friday evening twilight round.

Tapa Slice

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
Great to hear. There is a nice little mom n pop restaurant right in front of that hotel. I highly recommend it. And I'm down for a Friday evening twilight round.

Tapa Slice
I'm actually thinking of coming in between 1 and 2 in the afternoon so I can play somewhere. Also leaving Sunday,could do an early round also. If you want to PM me with your and anyone elses availability. May as well make the most of the trip!

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I'm actually thinking of coming in between 1 and 2 in the afternoon so I can play somewhere. Also leaving Sunday,could do an early round also. If you want to PM me with your and anyone elses availability. May as well make the most of the trip!
Sounds good. Once I get a final count of THP members we can set something up for Friday afternoon. Sunday ill be out of town to celebrate the holiday with my family. But that doesn't mean I can't help set up a round for Sunday

Tapa Slice

buckbug

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 12.3
Sounds good. Once I get a final count of THP members we can set something up for Friday afternoon. Sunday ill be out of town to celebrate the holiday with my family. But that doesn't mean I can't help set up a round for Sunday

Tapa Slice
That would be wonderful,Thanks!

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
No problem. There are a lot of nicer courses in the area who put great deals on golfnow. Most around $25-$35

Tapa Slice

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in