Support Needed From the THP Community

Great to see you are getting some responses, again sorry for the reason. Hope everything goes smoothly on all accounts...T&P's.

Thanks. But I wouldn't expect anything less from this community. It really shows the "family" aspect of THP

Tapa Slice

Truly sorry to hear about your loss Dave. I will pray for you and your family.

Sorry to hear the news. Our thoughts and prayers to all of the family and friends and best wishes for your event.

thanks Crag and OC

I'm down for the Friday and Sunday rounds also.. I can organize something for Sunday for those who want to stay and play...

I also am coming solo so if any THP'rs coming this way want to join up I need some team mates for the scramble...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm down for the Friday and Sunday rounds also.. I can organize something for Sunday for those who want to stay and play...

I also am coming solo so if any THP'rs coming this way want to join up I need some team mates for the scramble...

Buckbug is coming solo as well. Ill make sure you guys are grouped up together. And if more members sign up ill make sure to do the same for them

Tapa Slice

I've got to work that weekend but will see how things work out with everything going on and maybe I can make it.

Glad to hear! Looking online I see Red Tail GC isn't far,ever been there?

Glad to hear! Looking online I see Red Tail GC isn't far,ever been there?

Red Tail is very nice. But for half the price we could play Sweetbriar Legacy which is probably my favorite course in the area. Golf now has weekday tee times for around $24 for 18 and a cart

Tapa Slice

Red Tail is very nice. But for half the price we could play Sweetbriar Legacy which is probably my favorite course in the area. Golf now has weekday tee times for around $24 for 18 and a cart

Tapa Slice
Let's do it!

Did the flyover on SweetBriar....very nice looking. Bob O Link looks good too(I like the 36 hole aspect)

I'm down for sweetbriar. I thought Redtail was private... There is a bunch of other good courses around if you want to play Sunday also.. I'm a big fan of Sleepy Hollow if that looks good to you...it's a metro course but a nice one...they also run good deals on golf 18 network and golf now..

I'm down for sweetbriar. I thought Redtail was private... There is a bunch of other good courses around if you want to play Sunday also.. I'm a big fan of Sleepy Hollow if that looks good to you...it's a metro course but a nice one...they also run good deals on golf 18 network and golf now..

Red Tail is private but I know a few members so we would pay around $45 for Friday but I would much rather play Legacy. In my opinion, that's as nice as most country clubs around here

Tapa Slice

Sounds good to me... I have never played sweet briar always like trying somewhere new...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, I've lost many family members to cancer in the last few years and I know how much it hurts. Although I can make it to the event I send my prayers and thoughts to you all!

Uriel

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good to me... I have never played sweet briar always like trying somewhere new...

I doesn't matter where to me.............I'm glad to be able to be a part of helping a cause. Make the time and where,I'll be there.

I doesn't matter where to me.............I'm glad to be able to be a part of helping a cause. Make the time and where,I'll be there.

Thanks buck we really appreciate it. We're still trying to fill a full field so if anyone can make it or if you guys could spread the word that would be awesome

Tapa Slice

Thanks buck we really appreciate it. We're still trying to fill a full field so if anyone can make it or if you guys could spread the word that would be awesome

Tapa Slice

I might be able to get one more for the outing...

Hey all. got some sad news recently from one of my best friends and fellow THP member DavidWinchell. his mom lost her long and hard fought battle with cancer. Dave is alright and is being the rock for his family that he needs to be. i decided to plan an annual golf outing for his mom in the Cleveland area. once i get all the details together, i would love to see how much THP support we can get together for a fellow Hacker. again, this is very early in the planning process but i figured i would spread the word and see how much feedback we could get.

Date: May 25th
Time: 9am shotgun
Cost: $70 per golfer (includes golf, cart, lunch, dinner and prizes)
Course: http://www.bobolinkgolfcourse.com/Pages/default.aspx

Prize Update! A local dealership is donating a Dodge Challenger for a Hole In One contest!
THP Members Attending:
Chasing par
Buckbug

Tapa Slice

Prize update on original post

Tapa Slice

Any update on where you'd like payment sent or just pay at the door?

PM sent buck

Tapa Slice

just bumping to try to fill the THP member team

Back