Support Needed From the THP Community

How's the overall looking for this? Would still like to get my payment in as I'm sure every bit can help.

PM sent buckbug

Tapa Slice

Looks like we have 3 THPers now with the addition of jspangs

Tapa Slice

Yes it is. Hopefully we can get one more

Tapa Slice

Any more feedback on a Friday and Sunday round?

I can set something up for a Friday round. Probably at Sweetbriar Legacy. It's one of the nicest courses around and always has great deals on golfnow. As far as Sunday goes, I'm gonna be tied up all day so I won't be able to play but I can help set something up.

Tapa Slice

I can set something up for a Friday round. Probably at Sweetbriar Legacy. It's one of the nicest courses around and always has great deals on golfnow. As far as Sunday goes, I'm gonna be tied up all day so I won't be able to play but I can help set something up.

Tapa Slice
Thanks Phil...........it'll make the weekend worthwhile start to finish!

Absolutely. As the outing gets closer I'm getting more excited for it. So many cool prizes and contests and all for such a great cause

Tapa Slice

Bump to help fill the THP team

Tapa Slice

Just keepin this goin. Lookin for 1 maybe 2 more THP members for this

Tapa Slice

annnnnd another bump looking to fill the thp team

annnnnd another bump looking to fill the thp team
I'm still looking foreward to this and hopefully the weather will cooperate.I've played in nothing but cold,rainy and windy conditions since this season started!
Please make it at least above 50 degrees!

Man I would absolutely love to play this but the 25th just doesn't work. Best of luck and thoughts to the family and friends!

Are we still on for Friday? If so is it still SweetBriar? I hope the Saturday round is filled up,that would show wonderful support.

Are we still on for Friday? If so is it still SweetBriar? I hope the Saturday round is filled up,that would show wonderful support.

Right now we have roughly 25 groups for the outing. Again not sure how many will actually show but I'm thinking were gonna have a good showing

Back