Support Needed From the THP Community

Very sorry to hear about this. You can count me in for sure... I will also bring a guest..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thoughts and Prayers headed your way Dave .

Thoughts and prayers to all the family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Very sorry to hear about this. You can count me in for sure... I will also bring a guest..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome. Ill try to keep a list of who's all coming from THP and ill do my absolute best to pair you guys up

Tapa Slice

Oh man that's terrible to hear. My family will be praying for his for sure. If it wasn't across the country, I'd be there, but I'll pay attention to this thread and be there in spirit. Hope everything goes well for David and his family as they deal with this loss.

Thoughts and prayers are with you man.

Our thoughts and prayers are with them!

Sorry to hear about that...my thoughts and prayers go out to Dave and his family

Very sorry to hear about your Mom Dave. You and your family are in my prayers.

Provided the dates don't conflict with other outings or race days for me, I'd definitely come to Cleveland. I have a college roommate that lives in CLE, so this may be the reason I need to get my arse out there

Dan

check that, that's memorial day weekend, which means it's my 2nd biggest race weekend, I'll be at Road American in Wisconsin.

Dan

Thanks everyone for the support...It is greatly appreciated. Im sure my man PhilVedda will put together a great outing for mom. A great time for a great woman and mother.

Thanks everyone for the support...It is greatly appreciated. Im sure my man PhilVedda will put together a great outing for mom. A great time for a great woman and mother.

Glad to see you use the forums Dave. You'll notice that this is a great community filled with guys as crazy about the game as we are. And I'm looking forward to the outing for moms. It's gonna be great

Tapa Slice

I will be able to play.

I'm not familiar with the area,any hotels nearby you would recommend. I'd come in Fri. evening

Well that's one THP group and I couldn't appreciate it more

Tapa Slice

Sorry to hear. Depending on schedule I might be able to make this. I only live a hour or so from cleveland. I can let you know a little later

Sorry to hear about this guys, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sorry to hear this news. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my dad, would love to have an annual thing for him at his former course. I really don't know that many people so it might be tough for me. Good luck!

Sorry to hear this news. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my dad, would love to have an annual thing for him at his former course. I really don't know that many people so it might be tough for me. Good luck!
Touch base with THP, is that Bucks County,MD? I'm sure we could come up with a gathering.

Well that's one THP group and I couldn't appreciate it more

Tapa Slice
I'm glad I could be a part of this! I'll be solo on this and booked at the Super 8 on Lorain Rd. As it gets closer,I'd like to get together maybe Friday eve.

I'm glad I could be a part of this! I'll be solo on this and booked at the Super 8 on Lorain Rd. As it gets closer,I'd like to get together maybe Friday eve.

Great to hear. There is a nice little mom n pop restaurant right in front of that hotel. I highly recommend it. And I'm down for a Friday evening twilight round.

Tapa Slice

Great to hear. There is a nice little mom n pop restaurant right in front of that hotel. I highly recommend it. And I'm down for a Friday evening twilight round.

Tapa Slice
I'm actually thinking of coming in between 1 and 2 in the afternoon so I can play somewhere. Also leaving Sunday,could do an early round also. If you want to PM me with your and anyone elses availability. May as well make the most of the trip!

I'm actually thinking of coming in between 1 and 2 in the afternoon so I can play somewhere. Also leaving Sunday,could do an early round also. If you want to PM me with your and anyone elses availability. May as well make the most of the trip!

Sounds good. Once I get a final count of THP members we can set something up for Friday afternoon. Sunday ill be out of town to celebrate the holiday with my family. But that doesn't mean I can't help set up a round for Sunday

Tapa Slice

Sounds good. Once I get a final count of THP members we can set something up for Friday afternoon. Sunday ill be out of town to celebrate the holiday with my family. But that doesn't mean I can't help set up a round for Sunday

Tapa Slice
That would be wonderful,Thanks!

No problem. There are a lot of nicer courses in the area who put great deals on golfnow. Most around $25-$35

Tapa Slice

Back