SWAG Putters Thread

Was the card visible in the bag, or tucked into the headcover?
Yep, always inside the cover. Makes people have to open them.

This one is getting a run today, it’s been a minute with the Elevado dominating the bag.

Too many great toys to not put them in play!
705DEE21-0B6B-450E-89DC-D3B9A530149E.jpeg

22E5FCD7-78F4-4B23-BA36-77D8C291181B.jpeg

44D05123-231C-4CBF-B515-114D342B82F2.jpeg

2C8379D1-8F41-4968-A679-7D24BE2F1C4E.jpeg

E20CE0DA-6449-4F7C-84FC-6F2B99236935.jpeg

Reached out to Adam to see what he has kicking around there from the Tour bag because everyone else is going crazy about boutique putters (Dan) and I want to play some more too. But with the brand that I enjoy! :cool:

Sent my special card in VIa UPS ground, so they will have tomorrow. I am so curious to see what I will get as I haven’t seen many proto / special mallets floating around

Sent my special card in VIa UPS ground, so they will have tomorrow. I am so curious to see what I will get as I haven’t seen many proto / special mallets floating around
Something amazing.

Reached out to Adam to see what he has kicking around there from the Tour bag because everyone else is going crazy about boutique putters (Dan) and I want to play some more too. But with the brand that I enjoy! :cool:
:ROFLMAO:o_O?

Too many great toys to not put them in play!

I have that issue with my number of choices, and I have about an 1/8th of the options you have haha

I have that issue with my number of choices, and I have about an 1/8th of the options you have haha
Haha, I reorganized my putter racks yesterday and....

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Haha, I reorganized my putter racks yesterday and....

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Hey, as long as the doc either doesn't know or is ok with it...putter away

Hey, as long as the doc either doesn't know or is ok with it...putter away
She tells me all the time its better than drugs, so she's OK with it.

Bought one of these today. Could have had Rainbow Eclipse headcovers or a Fancy Face Too, decided to keep the powder dry. Probably should have bought the covers and flipped them. Hey if you can't beat them....

IMG_2123_1480x.jpg

That is amazing!

My god that mallet cover is

Back