SWAG Putters Thread

Just a heads up, for the first time ever the site locked me out for refreshing the page too many times and too quickly during the joker release. It must be a new feature they are using to combat the bots. I am going to be way more cautious with the refreshed today especially because of the delayed release.

lots of love for swag here. Their head covers are hard to get. Sell out super fast.

I'm already ready, and waiting.

good luck.

90 dollars for a ball mark is crazy town...

I was able to get a blade and a mallet ordered. ?

Got the marker and a blade cover. I'm happy.

The marker is really cool. I have the Swag Bros one and I think that's enough, or I would have purchased it. Amazing quality and detail.

The marker is really cool. I have the Swag Bros one and I think that's enough, or I would have purchased it. Amazing quality and detail.

The nes marker is legit. If they ever drop an excitbike or techno bowl marker, I might be stuck getting another.

The nes marker is legit. If they ever drop an excitbike or techno bowl marker, I might be stuck getting another.
Two of my favorite games. Or Contra or Mega Man.

Mega Man 2! Since this is also capcom, you never know !
Yeah. I love that they tagged Capcom and they appear to have given their blessing to it all

It was their first foray into licensing, as per their email this morning. Very cool, and hopefully opens up more creativity in the future.

Color way rankings incase anyone wants to swap:
Blue
Black with red
Black with green/pink
White
Grey
Black with blue

Is that from rarest to common? Or your personal rankings?

Really hope the Franklin comes out today too.

Back