SWAG Putters Thread

I have to disagree somewhat, some of the covers are excellent quality, while the Stacked Skulls covers fade rather quickly. Haven’t had the fading issues with other brands.
It’s no surprise those bright neons fade, none at all actually.

I have to disagree somewhat, some of the covers are excellent quality, while the Stacked Skulls covers fade rather quickly. Haven’t had the fading issues with other brands.
It’s no surprise those bright neons fade, none at all actually.
Durable UV Resistant Nylon & Vinyl is an advertised feature, I wouldn't be expecting significant fading, especially quickly

Durable UV Resistant Nylon & Vinyl is an advertised feature, I wouldn't be expecting significant fading, especially quickly
See I disagree, you’re talking about insanely bright colors, anything that is that bright, anything, will fade some. And when saying fade, they still look fluorescent, just down a slight notch.

But, that’s just me having two sets of the stacked covers and having played each set over 50 rounds outside.

I just think for the price it should hold up better. Almost white in some areas. 2297B428-3FB1-4A02-8996-CA95F63C97B3.jpeg

Wallpaper at PBG Roccos Tacos is pretty fly if you are into Sugar Skulls ?

Attachments

• 3D13E06C-F2E5-4BC8-8353-B08775C8035B.jpeg
    3D13E06C-F2E5-4BC8-8353-B08775C8035B.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 19
I don’t think real deer hunters go out in digi camo.....
You’d be surprised. Haha

Plus, the digi camo just looks better overall, I’m in on this one.

Not a fan of camo, skipping this one. Good luck to those going for it!

Don’t hunt but I love this camo. Hope there’s a mallet

Last edited:
I just think for the price it should hold up better. Almost white in some areas. View attachment 8914095

so someone posted about the fading in a facebook group around july this year. I was also unhappy for the price paid and I dumped all my canvas type covers while they still had value since most were new. My black carbon skull also has some fading after like 3 weeks of use. I heard of some guys using scotch guard on them

Still hands down the quality is better than the AM&E stuff made for Scooty
I have a 2010 Masters Scotty that has held up with minimal fading. I’m not knocking the Swag company, actually I like the Swag items better and my QOS mallet hasn’t shown any fading yet, but I just figured the skulls would have held up better than they have.

Love the SWAG brand and have a few items from them but not a putter. How do you go about ordering a SWAG putter without holding it in your hands to test out? I like blade putters but I'm hesitant about ordering one blindly. I don't know of anyone in the DFW area that has one to check out.

While I was horsing around in Florida...

2B592962-645F-40AA-A379-75651A4EFE7C.jpeg

AC123349-24FB-4F4A-A802-B947DEC10BCF.jpeg

7D705D1F-0540-4725-B738-F69C01C79C95.jpeg

Wheeee. finally remembered release day! Camo Skull is one I like.

Yeah I grabbed them both, only because they were up SO long. Camo mallet will look good on my Elevado.

The camo wasn't for me, but I just keep coming back to stare at that suave one proto. ?

Me too :love:

I didn't buy this one, but I did chuckle at the last line in the description:

• Swag will not replace any Camo covers lost in the woods. Hit the fairway next time.

Maiden voyage with the Suave One today, and all I can say is WOW! I hit everything I looked at, saved a few pars I didn’t deserve.
Love the feel off the face, which I’m sure has a lot to do with the milling pattern, distance control was great, and I hit my intended line more often than not.
looking forward to more days like today!

Back