SWAG Putters Thread

Got one!

The website took a couple extra seconds to refresh for me and I got cart sniped

Captcha after pay was a surprise
I got the captcha after ApplePay payment also. Not sure if that means I didn’t get it? I did complete the captcha but also still had the mystery box in my cart. No email confirmation from Swag but there is a pending on my Amex and I got the route email. I assume I got it but going to send an email just to make sure.

I got the captcha after ApplePay payment also. Not sure if that means I didn’t get it? I did complete the captcha but also still had the mystery box in my cart. No email confirmation from Swag but there is a pending on my Amex and I got the route email. I assume I got it but going to send an email just to make sure.
I got confirmation after the captcha and Apple Pay... just got the email.

I got confirmation after the captcha and Apple Pay... just got the email.
Under my account on the Swag page it shows that I have an order and it’s paid so I guess I’m in. Waiting for the email.

Anyone who did get one who has remorse, holla, I’ll buy yours from you too :cool:

Anyone who did get one who has remorse, holla, I’ll buy yours from you too :cool:
I’m hoping for something way cool. Will be sitting at my office while at the grandaddy! What a mystery !

I tried but got snipped because I was on the course with terrible service. Bummer. Congrats to you all who got one.

Just got the email
Confirmation.

will be interesting to see what everybody gets. I've got some stuff for trades/fs.

I’m pretty pumped about this one!
Need to sell my CT’s before the Swagmas this year though, gonna get me killed by my wife otherwise haha!

I almost pulled the trigger on that FN on DGAP. Whew.:oops::oops::oops:

I think you’re probably right. Maybe my mystery. I’d will have one. Ha
The murdered out set looks amazing though. I still wish I could track down and eclipse orange driver cover.:(

Back