SWAG Putters Thread

Been gaming the Frontline all offseason but the Savage Too C is definitely making the trip down to Florida for Christmas this year. I'm torn on changing the grip though. Love the grip master but want something a little thicker.

I refuse to take away from the Grandaddy thread when it’s rolling so early morning was always going to be when I mentioned what I got.

Lincoln with no ticket inside, Goose divot tool which I’ve been hunting for like a madman anyway, and the Swagatha special I have almost paid way way way too much for about 10 times in my quest for it.

Im super pleased. Also amazed at all the bitching out there about the boxes, the fact that people all apparently expected a putter or sample cover is hilarious to me.

C5A3DAC5-4FB3-4014-B1F6-8BBF092D593A.jpeg

6A837A6F-2132-4D71-AC04-A60F95D6480A.jpeg

DC70166A-0E9E-4722-8DB2-3C9249F5159E.jpeg

04E0E79F-E30C-4EB6-BD78-B5DAB0796716.jpeg

AE2DE3ED-DF77-491B-ABB1-FB9AE9D7E2DF.jpeg

I do feel kinda bad for the people who got 3 general release covers in their box,

That’s silly. Looking at the picture there was all sorts of stuff. Somebody probably got a staff bag too. Isn’t that what random means? I have to agree if your feeling butthurt that’s your problem.

I refuse to take away from the Grandaddy thread when it’s rolling so early morning was always going to be when I mentioned what I got.

Lincoln with no ticket inside, Goose divot tool which I’ve been hunting for like a madman anyway, and the Swagatha special I have almost paid way way way too much for about 10 times in my quest for it.

Im super pleased. Also amazed at all the bitching out there about the boxes, the fact that people all apparently expected a putter or sample cover is hilarious to me.

View attachment 8917585

View attachment 8917586

View attachment 8917587

View attachment 8917588

View attachment 8917589

Nice haul! All the people bitching probably were hoping to spend $222 and then flip it for $600-700+ the day they received the box. The flipping items thing is starting to drive me away from Swag (my own personal opinion).

Nice haul! All the people bitching probably were hoping to spend $222 and then flip it for $600-700+ the day they received the box. The flipping items thing is starting to drive me away from Swag (my own personal opinion).
Meh, it’s no different than anything that goes on with Scotty, Betti, or the rest. Except they’re still way more accessible to those who want things. I don’t flip, I hoard haha, but I’ve never had any issues finding what I want.

I do feel kinda bad for the people who got 3 general release covers in their box,

Really? I mean they're always a chance and either way, at the price still got a deal.

Why? They’re at the lowest 111.11 per cover, so they’re still ahead. Every single box so far has come out ahead of the price.

I would feel bad for myself if I ordered a mystery box and got 3 covers I didn't want, but not for anyone else. That is the risk of these mystery boxes. I did the random sugar skull and got the white and pink one, not one I would order for myself. I am patiently waiting to see how many were produced then selling it but I knew the risk before I went in.

Mystery boxes are fun but you do run the chance of getting a dud. I did the car product mystery boxes a couple times (Adams) and I used everything and it was a better deal than buying separately. I just would not of tried some of the stuff they sent unless it was a mystery box.

I would feel bad for myself if I ordered a mystery box and got 3 covers I didn't want, but not for anyone else. That is the risk of these mystery boxes. I did the random sugar skull and got the white and pink one, not one I would order for myself. I am patiently waiting to see how many were produced then selling it but I knew the risk before I went in.

Mystery boxes are fun but you do run the chance of getting a dud. I did the car product mystery boxes a couple times (Adams) and I used everything and it was a better deal than buying separately. I just would not of tried some of the stuff they sent unless it was a mystery box.
I just don't get how one could feel bad for themselves on it, its in the name, mystery.

I do laugh though at the ones mad they didn't get the 888.88 staff bag in their 222.22 box lol :cool:

I think I’d be ok if I got a putter I wasn’t in love with either. Never know may drop more putts than the gamer. Gotta give it a try. Always people open to trades too

View attachment 8917585

View attachment 8917586

View attachment 8917587

View attachment 8917588

View attachment 8917589

Want to trade swagatha for my robo flipper from the box ? Haha

Want to trade swagatha for my robo flipper from the box ? Haha
I almost dropped WAY too much on Swagatha just the other day, I've hunted this one for a long time!

Sadly, it cannot be used during my HS golf practices, hahaha

I almost dropped WAY too much on Swagatha just the other day, I've hunted this one for a long time!

The colors on it are the best - I wish I hadn’t sold mine when I got it before.

Well day 1 of swagmas is a dud. I have no need/desire for a savage too in purple.

The swagatha is one of theirs I really want.

Oh I likes that finish.

Was there a putter in their last instagram post? ?

looks like everybody who wanted a rainbow Savage Too got one

Back